1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it easy burning dvds using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink??

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dipset121, Apr 13, 2005.

1. dipset121

dipset121 Regular member

is it easy burning dvds using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink??? do i need nero in correlation with any of these programs??

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

Yes its very easy and another program you may consider is a one click tool(ok a couple of clicks) is clonedvd ver 2 from elaborate bytes.With Slysofts Anydvd running in the background this program is just as good as dvd decrypter and shrink

4. colw

colw Active member

DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink are very easy to use.

However, you do need to do your homework and read some the guides available from this site.

I have used them almost exclusively for approx a year and a half with apprx 1000 burns without any problems.

There are many other variables however that impact on DVD burning and playback and many people tend to be very quick to blame software for what is essentially a malfunctioning interface between the chair and the keyboard.

This is a very good site with a wealth of information and experienced members - use the guides, read the threads and learn - it will be worthwhile.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ dipset121

Let's not multipost anymore shall we?

6. Gringle

Gringle Guest

No it ain't easy, it's a bit like riding a bike, maybe also like catching a moment, with a halfways sideway glance, but once its done; repetion becomes too..easy:)

gringle

7. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

yeah

Last edited: Apr 14, 2005
  8. arbitor

arbitor Member

Since getting the same help from this site, i have also used both products with good results, one thing to add though, if you are new to this make sure you keep your dvd player clean, i have thrown a handful of discs away thinking they were bad burns after play back on my sony dvd player. After using a cleaning disc previously written off discs are fine...., check the simple things first before changing the product settings.