AfterDawn Forums

This fixed my nerovision freeze problem...

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

Yes and i'm goin to try to eplian it in detial. My projects would start encoding and about a minute to 3 minutes in the time left would not change and the progress bar did not move. i did not recieve error message. the program was running fine according to task manager. anyway i had to change the video setting here is how that is done.

open nerovion

add video or open a project

now there is a button at the lower left that says "more"
click it

click on video options

on the general tab I selected the enable smartencoding (This one, I believe, doesnt matter but i have it selected)
on the dvd-video tab i reset the encode mode to fast encode(1pass)
i also set the audio format to automatic

this made mine work. i in no way am saying it will make urs work.
I thought maybe my computer wasnt fast enough or had enough ram or something but i dont really know much.
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
this is turning into total bs so i am sorry if i peed anybody off. i made these changes and the program burned 1 more disc 4.37gbs in super long play. again sorry if this made ppl mad. i know i got mad with the program. but i have came up with something just for fun. i am going to send emails to Nero as often as i can.

the idea of what Nero does is great. i wish i could find a similar program that actually works. i need both the authoring and transcoding features for my movies. i like being able to make my own custom menus
anybody know of a program that can do everything nerovision can't

Pentium 4 3.2GHz HT
1536mB pc3200 Ram
200GB hard drive
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.