1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This fixed my nerovision freeze problem...

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by 50race, May 17, 2005.

1. 50race

50race Member

Yes and i'm goin to try to eplian it in detial. My projects would start encoding and about a minute to 3 minutes in the time left would not change and the progress bar did not move. i did not recieve error message. the program was running fine according to task manager. anyway i had to change the video setting here is how that is done.

open nerovion

add video or open a project

now there is a button at the lower left that says "more"
    click it

click on video options

on the general tab I selected the enable smartencoding (This one, I believe, doesnt matter but i have it selected)
    on the dvd-video tab i reset the encode mode to fast encode(1pass)
    i also set the audio format to automatic

this made mine work. i in no way am saying it will make urs work.
    I thought maybe my computer wasnt fast enough or had enough ram or something but i dont really know much.

2. 50race

50race Member

this is turning into total bs so i am sorry if i peed anybody off. i made these changes and the program burned 1 more disc 4.37gbs in super long play. again sorry if this made ppl mad. i know i got mad with the program. but i have came up with something just for fun. i am going to send emails to nero as often as i can.

the idea of what nero does is great. i wish i could find a similar program that actually works. i need both the authoring and transcoding features for my movies. i like being able to make my own custom menus
    anybody know of a program that can do everything nerovision can't