1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Runescape thread

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I know there are a lot of Runescape lovers out there...heres a place to talk about Runescape!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2005
  2. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Cmon guys i know there are runescape fans out there...

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i tried to play it...way back when it was 2-D...meh :)

4. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

You should check it out now... the graphics are a lot better. What lvl were you anyways?

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

this was a long time ago...i really don't remember, lol.

6. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Ohhh... well you should still give the game a try. It is good to play when you are bored and have nothing better to do. I never get sick of it because there are so many things to do on the game you never run out of goals.

7. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

I've been playing runescape since January and enjoy playing it. However I mainly only trained my combat and woodcutting. My combat is 61 and my wc is 76. All my other skills are dog low including my total lvl lol. So now I am try to get my other skills up.

I have been wondering about something on the game though...
    I checked the high scores and the guy who has the highest total level is zezima. I have had him on my friends list ever since before the slayer skill was introduced and I noticed that he is rarley on and when he is it's for like 3 seconds. However, I recently checked his slayer level and it's already 94! How can it be that high this fast if he is never on? In order to be level 94 in less than 2 months you would I have to play atleast something 16 hours a day just on that skill don't you think? However, I never see him on for more than half an hour... He has to be doing something fishy:) Any way it's just something I've been wondering about lately.

8. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I have no clue... are you sure he wasnt that level already? What is your overall lvl by the way? Mine is i think 37...I focused on my combat lvl and my mining and smithing. My mining is 42 and i forgot smithing, its somewhere around what my mining is. Oh and what kind of armour do you have?

9. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

My total level is 541 and I where full rune. I am also a member.

10. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I mean your combat lvl... like im 37. I have rune but im missin a rune full helm and a plate body since i havent done dragon slayer yet. I can easily get the rune full helm from my friend though that kills dragons... I have a rune 2h and a rune pic...For now i just use an addy full helm.

11. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

my combat level is 61. I recently got a granite maul which was like 600k. It looks cool as hell

12. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Sorry but whats a maul? Thats a lot of money... most ive had is around 100k to 120k or and i used it. How do you make money? I got the 100k by makin like 1000 iron bars and that really sucks because you know how the iron ores always fail to get refined at the furnace so i mined a lot more than 1000. Thats the reason my mining lvl is 42 and my other things are around 39 or less. Can you or anybody else get a rune plate or full helm easier? Those are the only things im missing...

13. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Just so you guys know all my replies are edited because i put in my new picture to all of them... Sorry.

14. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

A granite maul is this huge hammer looking weapon. It's a members item http://runehq.com/RHQItemView.php?id=1813 . I make money buy selling magic logs. They sell for 800gp to 1k each. You have to be lvl 75 woodcutting and cutting them is so slow.

15. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Do you have any ideas of what i could do for easy money?

16. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

You could go to port sarim and take the ship to karamja and then go to the place on the right(where all the banana trees are. Then you can fill the baskets with bananas for 10 gp each. It's not that much but it's easy money.

17. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Thx man... Do you have a good website about runescape that i could use for a good guide or for shop item prices and stuff like that?

18. canis

canis Member

My name on runescape is d3m0n kill3r. Go to tip.it/runescape for everything runescape. I don't play that much but I got the account from my friend, and zezima IS kind of fishy... I mean, don't you think you'd see someone atleast once who plays enough to be that high a level?

Edit- http://tip.it/runescape

Last edited: Jun 9, 2005
  19. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Thx man ill use that site... i havent been posting lately cuz ive been away from my house but now im back. Everybody name the kind of armour you have. If you have mixed armour (addy helm, mithril body, addy legs or something like that) then tell us that too.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2005
  20. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

yo Neo wat lvl r u we can go poking im lvl 69 my name is supermankojo so when ever u wanna play just ask

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.