1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PDI FILES, NEED Help

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by hello76, May 23, 2005.

1. hello76

hello76 Guest

Hi ive been using pinnacle instant copy and when the encoding is done, it turns the movie into about 5 .pdi files, I have no idea how to burn them and cant use IMGTOOl , Some guys says u can burn it with dvd decrypter, I dont no how? There like 5 fiels, how do i burn 5 with dvd dcrypter?

Also I ont think im on the right forum but, does ne1 know any sites that comapres dvd copy products that are in depthed, besides DVDBOX.SK BECUASE THAT SITE IS SO BISAED?

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I don't know of a site, but I know that the best is DVD Rebuilder and Cinema Craft Encoder (guide here: http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/dvd_rebuilder_tutorial.cfm). There's 2 versions of CCE, Basic and SP. Basic costs about $60 US, and if you want a free trial it only encodes a few minutes of the movie. SP version is about $2000 US but allows you to encode the whole movie in the trial version, but the result is watermarked. I use Basic (retail version) and it's the best encoder on the planet.

The only thing I can come up with for the Pinnacle .PDI issue is to try to re-encode as VOB files or an ISO image. If that doesn't work, I don't know.