1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AudioJack 2: internet radio recorder and much more!!!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by angelS111, Jun 6, 2005.

1. angelS111

angelS111 Member

Hi everybody!

I'd like to tell you about a program that has just been released: AudioJack 2!

Maybe some of you already heard about it (or Version 1); AudioJack 2 is an internet radio recorder. That means, it connects to a lot of radio stations so you can listen to them. Now, the cool thing is, you can record the streams to your harddisc in mp3- or ogg- format! AudioJack 2 automatically cuts the files correctly so you don't have to do it yourselves (as in other similar products).
    You can edit these and of course other audio files with AudioJack 2 as well, such as cut, fade-in or fade-out etc...
    AudioJack 2 lets you convert audio files into whatever format you like, too!
    And one more add is: you can create your own audio CD or DVD with these files!!! Or you can backup your original CDs and DVDs in order to conserve them!

The recording-thing is LEGAL, so that's a real alternative to filesharing, I think!

Check it out at:
    http://www.audiojack.org

cu
    angelS

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

I usually use the streambox winamp plugin to capture streaming, but this looks interesting, I will check it out