1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suggestions and compliments

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by sags, Jun 8, 2005.

1. sags

sags Regular member

first of all i would like to say that this is the best site ever for getting help with software and anything technical. if you ever take this site down i am going to do something we will both regret (you especially) HE HE.

oh and my suggestion is you should have like a package where you put all the software a person will ever need to copy,download,burn,convert,and all that kind of stuff so if a person buys this package he doesnt need anything else ever. there might already be something like this i am not sure i am a newbie.

thanks for the site

hope you have some good plans to improve (if thats possible)

2. Sazaziel

Sazaziel Member

Dude I love this site too....really! It's my second home. I come home late from work and logon...reading forum posts, posting my own views, constant debating, and laughing my ass off. It's a totally free world here. An environment to be free in. Hell....sometimes I think I even get lost here....might start skippin days at work just to be here..lol!!! I dont think it can get any better than this and if it does then...let me know!!!

Thanks a million!!!