1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I make .xbe files from content on Xbox cd?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Lakaigne, Apr 9, 2005.

1. jwmc1971

jwmc1971 Member

hahah ..going off thread a little ?? a i use style xp for my theme and its called cough drop and the color plain old orange . i used snagit 7 to take the screen shots . you get get style xp from there website ...its a small but neat little app. is lets call it a day with the back and forth Lakaigne ..cool with you ? you asked a question in the beginning which i didnt have the answer you were looking for ...so end it with that ..ok with you ? i dont want to get banned for stupid crap ..i enjoy " trying to help out " w/the little i know . i know your kidding right ?? hehe , what kind of drive lol!! its a 250 usb2.0 maxtor external i got for95 $ at xmas time last year . BTW you guys know by back-ups i mean games i own and put onto a drive for safe keeping . time and children can be hard on a dvd , especially a 50 plus $$ one ;).

2. joschez

joschez Regular member

This is exactly what "BACK UP" means!, Of course. That's what we all have. ;)

3. Lakaigne

Lakaigne Member

ummmm...yeah, I meant what kind of dvd drive do you have on your comp as is dvd-r +, dvd-r +-, etc. Not as in what model number and company. Sorry about that.

4. jwmc1971

jwmc1971 Member

i have 2. .. a pioneer 8x dvd dual format and a light-on 16x dual format dual layer ...the latter has been flashed with the latest upgrade for more speed ....nice burner for 65$ shipped...upgradeable for future speed changes :)

5. Lakaigne

Lakaigne Member

Wel, i know what i want for my birthday.... :)

6. Stev066

Stev066 Guest

hey can u give me a website where i can find wut kind of Modchip i need for my Xbox?

7. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

He still doesn't get it... He thinks you can buy a dvd+-R/w drive that will read original xbox games. The small video files you see when you place a xbox game in your computer is just a small fraction of what's actually on the disc. It's the only files your computer will read.

8. heehee

heehee Member

man, can I have some of those xbe's plz?

9. heehee

heehee Member

jwmc1971, can I have some of those xbe's plz?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  10. rzammett

rzammett Member

i know this is off topic and all and it might be a dumb question but thats the only way you will learn. What about using the mod chip in your computer what would that do?