1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make a SafeDisc mini-image

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Shoey, May 18, 2005.

1. Tauri

Tauri Member

OH NOES!!!! CRIMINALITY!!!!!

2. stefreak

stefreak Guest

:))yeah!I'm a criminal!to be serious i didn't mean to be rude!sorry for involving in this forum and breaking the rules!delete my account!:((

3. Evil_ZeR0

Evil_ZeR0 Guest

i got a problem and im not sure where the problem lies
    when i try use alcohol 120% i select my dvd rom (pioneer DVR-107D)
    all i get is the maximum speed reading option grayed out and no other options i can change my drive seems locked or something.

the only option i can seem to change is my drive and skip read errors

i also tryed multiple discs.

i dont know what do ive tryed playing with the settings but nothing seems to work

4. Tauri

Tauri Member

Um... I think you've misplaced this post... try heading over to one of the "Help, something broke!" forums. You'll probably get more help there.

5. PFCBIBLE

PFCBIBLE Member

this is about the "Ditected Emulation Software" Thing, fear has this in his game, and there is something called "virtual drive hider" that will help with this problem. I know it works with 120 but dont know about anything else... happy huntings (If you are having problems ill ask my friend specifically where he got it as well)

6. ChunkyNZ

ChunkyNZ Guest

I get the same problem as Evil_Zero, I can't get this to work for DVDs. When the DVD drive is selected, the write speed and options disappear, and when the image is created there are no read errors?

7. encroach

encroach Regular member

What is the purpose of a SafeDisk Mini Image?

8. ruff24

ruff24 Member

I can't seem to get this to work for command conquer red alert 2 because when i try to run the game a message pops up that says please insert the correct disc and restart the game. If someone could help, that would be great thanks.

9. kartikkr

kartikkr Member

Hey thanks for the amazing steps...but im running into some problems here. I downloaded Ultimate Spiderman.ISO and mounted it on Daemon Tools. Im able to install the game but when i run it, it says "Please Insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application" The message sometimes changes the CD-ROM to DVD-ROM. Please help me find a solution for this. Thanks.

10. craig1984

craig1984 Regular member

Hi all just tried to create a mini image but cannot change the drive speed but i have done everything else the same. When you download the mini images they are only 10meg but the one i have created is 1.91gig and did not get any read errors! I am trying to do this with battlefield 2 plz help

11. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Set your profile...er, datatype to safedisc 2/3 since BF2 is safedisc protected and set your read speed to the lowest.

12. craig1984

craig1984 Regular member

GEESTAR20 YOU ARE A STAR!!! It worked first time!! Cheers dude and yet again you have saved me from sleepless nights!
    KEEP IT UP

13. craig1984

craig1984 Regular member

Is there any program that you can download to tell you what protection are on cd/dvds? and any program that can that a game sending any information that could get you blacklisted or banned etc?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  14. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

A-Ray scanner would be the best option for your needs.

get it here http://download.copybase.ch/araysoft/Cb/ArayScanner2023.rar

If your cheating (having hax) then you can get banned from servers, but if your using the same key then punkbuster will remove you from there servers for a limited time or will just tell you that your key is already in use.

15. craig1984

craig1984 Regular member

Thanx for that geestar works great! Read a few things about people using SD4 Hider any info cant seem to find any :/

16. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

SafeDisc 4 Hider is a tool which enables you to emulate SafeDisc v4.60.000 protected games that would otherwise not be able to be emulated due to SafeDisc v4.60.000, which features a new blacklisting method which blacklists Daemon Tools.

New features to this version are:
    -Added command line support.
    - SafeDisc 4 Hider v1.1 creates a registry backup at the first start which is never touched again (just in case you mess up your registry).

17. BoJenkins

BoJenkins Member

I tried doing this and it worked fine, and now I don't need the game anymore (Zero Hour, if you must know) and I created the mini image on my desktop. I need to delete the mini image, but it says that access is restriced because the file is in use by other programs, and that i should close those programs before trying again. I've uninstalled Zero Hour completely by now, but it still won't let me delete it. Any suggestions?

18. craig1984

craig1984 Regular member

Is it still mounted with deamon or alcohol 120%?

19. BoJenkins

BoJenkins Member

I guess so, yeah. Im new to these programs, we're all noobs at some point ^-^

20. craig1984

craig1984 Regular member

For you to delete that image will will need to unmount it so you can delete it. I am a noob lol but getting there slowly :/