1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox max security

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Bing1, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kotil

kotil Member

Hi Guys
    Appreciate all your help!!!

As I am NTL and am using freq 291-395mhz with symbol rate 6887 as recommended by eddie 7 (cheers eddie) i am picking up channels, average 60+ channels, but the are all scrambling still!!!! so can anyone let me know how to tune in for better quality or maybe i need to change settings on my tv or box??? Cheers for all help!!!

2. eddie7

eddie7 Member

try checking your the quality of your connections ,,i had a problem with mine....i had to renew them..

3. cjd123

cjd123 Member

Hi Lads, Can anyone help, Have Eurovox Max and need codes for Chorus, Celbridge, Kildare. Anyone know Symbol rate and transponder codes for this area. Have tried all above but no joy.
    Many thanks in advance.
    CJ.

4. debic

debic Regular member

if you go just enter in symbol rate of 6875 and press yellow button for power scan you might get a result. did you manually try to enter in the ch***s codes i posted earlier. P.M me if they don't work and i'l try to help you.

5. TheTurk

TheTurk Member

Hey CJ did you get the chorus working in Celbridge? I cant get it working at all. I found out that Celbridge cannot get digital TV as the line is analog only so I think this is the problem.....

6. slipss

slipss Member

Hows it going, SWIM has a Euro Vox for the last 6 months, living in Dublin and has been able to tune in almost all the channels including PPV football, Sky sports's, sky movies's ect but for some reason can't get Sky Box Office in. Does anyone know if it is possible to get sky box office on it and if so how would you go about it. Thanks a million. Nice site btw.

7. airways

airways Member

Hi, I am on Chorus cable in Dublin. I am getting 12 frequencies between 274-427 can anybody tell me if this is right. I am getting 126 channels on these 12 frequencies. On NTL I am getting 142 channels on 13 frequencies between 291-395. One of my mates on Chorus told me he is getting 138 channels. Could somebody please post a list of the frequencies & let us know if there is 12 or 13. Also I have a copy of the new loader & software (15/03/07) for the Red Box Eurovox Max Version 3. If anybody is looking for a copy pm me your E-Mail address & I will send it to you. Thanks in advance

8. nsx2050

nsx2050 Member

Can you get broadband through this box aswell, or will you have to pay Virgin for it?

9. debic

debic Regular member

Hi Airways
    the frequency that you are missing is 371.ooo. you need to add it in the installation. it's the freq that'll give you disney ch and cinemagic etc. should bring you up to 140 channels. if you need help on how to add the freq on pm me and i'll fill you in. good luck.

10. silvereel

silvereel Member

[just got a Eurovox 2007 and I cannot get chorus on it. any advice. there are no channels appearing at all.

11. debic

debic Regular member

where are you living. it might be the area you are in or else you have the wrong symbol rate.

12. Dazmax

Dazmax Member

Hi,

Would anybody have any help in getting the eurovox 2007 on NTL to work in the skerries / balbriggan / drogheda area ?

Cheers

13. kotil

kotil Member

Hi Guys

A very quick one! I have sky digital cables and have the eurovox 2006.. does anyone have the freq and sybol rates sky digital users and the symbol rate. I live in Drogheda. Thanks a million for any help guys!!!!! Cozzy

14. pobber1

pobber1 Member

Eurovox only works with cable(N*l, Ch**us) NOT Sky.

15. pearsob7

pearsob7 Member

Hey, does anyone have the freq settings for the eurovox 2007 for ch**s. It doesnt seem to be picking anything up. (carlow area)

Thanks

16. pobber1

pobber1 Member

Are you using 6.875 for the symbol rate using the power scan option?

17. pearsob7

pearsob7 Member

ya tried power scan on normal at 6.875. the quality % is only 3% after powerscan there is only one freq channel. Any idea's? I installed the new software that came with the box as well.

18. pobber1

pobber1 Member

Sounds like there is a signal strength problem. Do you have any
    splitters on the coax cable?

19. pearsob7

pearsob7 Member

The cable is split between 2 tv's alright. was starting to think it could be signal strength. when the power scan is running and going thru the channels the strength gets up to 98% but onces finishes ends up on 3%. i'll try tune it without it split

20. pearsob7

pearsob7 Member

still no luck. You wouldnt have the actual freq so i can tune them in manually? I've done that before for one in dublin and it worked, but that was ntl. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.