1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to thank some members

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Nephilim, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

as a member who has been here forever a person who has literally seen all the bad, i went to one site where i would ask a question and just get trashed and i thought wow this sux now i know how members felt that i did that to here. besides this is just a website

2. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Hmm yes very coherent. Should we feel offended.
    @ Neph. Bye mate

3. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I hear ya Neph, the site has (due to the awesome Mod team, dRD all the other admins and good members of the site) been up kept pretty well for the past while but things have gotten out of hand.

Hopefully the site will soon be returned to its (at least partial!) former glory.

Take a break from the site for the summer Neph and see what you think of it in the fall.

4. Dunker

Dunker Regular member

Yo, neph, I still need to go shootin' with ya buddy! What, do you expect me to figure out how to load .223 myself? ;)
    Seriously, it's been aggravating to see so many good people go. I hope you aren't one of them, because you keep things together much more than you probably realize. And you have a lot of friends here. Take a little time off if you feel the need, but whatever you do, don't give up friends. Believe me, above anything else I've ever said, I know all too well what a mistake that is.
    Keep in touch.

5. bombayboy

bombayboy Regular member

What the hells been going on here ...
    Either way i think some people on this site have issues ...

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy ... you'd better not stop posting of I'll have to fly to coventry and kick your butt! Don't think an old fart with a cane can't catch you either ... young whippersnapper you LOL! Actually, you're to be congratulated for socializing with certain individuals and not picking up their bad habits ...(we'll just ignore the time you got a temporary ban for telling someone to go kill himself LOL!).

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i don't have any bad habits!!!!!!

8. billybob

billybob Regular member

LMAO!!!! Haahahaha. Thats made my day.

haha! Thanks :D Like ddp :p

Thats rightttt :D NO bad habits AT ALL. :p

9. rav009

rav009 Active member

I hope I had nothing to do with this. Whoever did should be ashamed. I'm really sorry to see you leave Neph, you'll be missed!

10. billybob

billybob Regular member

I blame rav.

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  11. greensman

greensman Regular member

That may be the saddest thing about this whole situation. The "adults" in this situation acted no better than any children that I've ever seen. It truly saddens me to see this because most of the "participants" are friends of mine. And because of such actions a GOOD friend and GREAT Mod has decided to take a leave of absence or maybe leave for good. Only he knows at this point. Let's hope this clears up and all gets back to "normal" as they say.

I'll take that as a compliment because I try to help when I can and when I can't I either don't reply or suggest someone that can. There are many smart people here and their intelligence is a definite asset to this sight and where ever they decide to share their "intelligence" is a blessing to us.

Unfortunately "informative and helping" members lost their position here because they seemed to forget that this is just the internet and a GREAT forum for learning and helping. I'm not taking away from the internet or the forum as far as it not being real but geez people life is to short to make a mockery of something so simple and easily fixed with some earnest communication. Because I wasn't involved, and I'm glad that I wasn't, I may never fully understand what transpired here but I will continue to help as much as I possibly can. I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but it's still lit ever so dimly. ;)

This may upset some people and that's not the intent. I just want to convey my disappointment in these people and let them know that life will go on and life is what you make it: GOOD or BAD. Please let this soak in and take a hard look at yourselves, all of us, and remember that life is too short to live it without friends, even internet friends. Peace to everyone and blessings to all. :)

...gm

12. hursty

hursty Active member

Dunno what happened...but does that mean there's a vacancy?

(jk)

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  13. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

not sure whats gone on - but nep for president!

14. hursty

hursty Active member

would that be the u.s.a president or the french?
    if its the usa,you got my vote,if i had one,but if its the french,you can forget it...that would be just wrong

maybe its time these personal profiles with shout box's where closed,or even the option of them being disabled wouldnt be a bad thing

15. billybob

billybob Regular member

Whoever said neph for president is a total idiot. What a stupid thing to say at a time like this? You should be ashamed, this isnt the time for jokes.

...Its OBVIOUSLY neph for intergalactic dominator :p:p

16. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Rotary's going to chew your head off Billy..

xD

17. ireland

ireland Active member

billybob

have a Twinkie after that statement
    [​IMG]

we do not need any more insults

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  18. hursty

hursty Active member

Its not rotary he should be worried about,its me :)

Anyways,neph,take care,god bless,and i say a good night

19. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i think billybob mentioned it as a good natured way as why a lowly position as the president of the us when neph can go for the top position of the galaxy!

20. billybob

billybob Regular member

What the hell? That was a joke. There was a punchline at the end saying its "neph for intergalactic dominator" instead.

Im sure rotary got the joke side of it. Dear me. I at leas tthought the sense of humour hasnt left...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.