1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spanish AfterDawn project needs YOU!

Discussion in 'Forum announcements' started by dRD, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vicenton

vicenton Guest

im living in the us and i can help you with translation from english to español no money ok ... contact me asap

2. vicenton

vicenton Guest

baldbear does not speak very good spanish this is the rigth way to say "la pregunta importante es cuanto pagan" instead of "la pregunta importante es cuanto el paga" and also vaq130 was wrong is " que pasa con ustedes quieren dinero o ayudar" instead of "que pasa con ustedes oh a ayudar " sorry guys thats the way im

3. vaq130

vaq130 Member

Take it if you want it, appears that you may know more Spanish then English per your last word that you wrote on your posting.

"sorry guys thats the way im"

4. dashboy

dashboy Guest

hey totaly off topic but check out this SPAM

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2008
  5. vicenton

vicenton Guest

that is only a big misteik

6. vaq130

vaq130 Member

Good reply.

7. dj_nist

dj_nist Member

i can help translate.
    for those people asking for pay, did you read the original post?
    es voluntariamente, no se recibe pago.

8. bangor09

bangor09 Member

Pues cuando quieran, nomas contactennos, ya ven que ya hay varios voluntrarios...

9. bangor09

bangor09 Member

Roughly translated "Whenever you want, just contact us, you see that there are several volunteers"

10. lavanyaa

lavanyaa Guest

edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2008
  11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

lavanyaa, lightning struck!!! post edited

12. shaunice2

shaunice2 Guest

edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2008
  13. dsstrlght

dsstrlght Member

Si lo que buscan es lenguage técnica, lo dudo que loe puedo hacer, pero si me mandan partes con lenguage mas común, les podría ayudar. Aprendí español primero, y el ingles a la edad de tres años, pues he sido bilingue casi toda mi vida.

If you are looking for technical language, I doubt I can help you but if you send me sections with more common language, I would be able to help your project. I learned Spanish first and English when I was three years old, so I have been bilingual almost all of my life.

14. dsstrlght

dsstrlght Member

Whoops I just read the original post again and saw the date it was posted. You're probably done with your project. But do contact me if you need help still or again anytime.

15. allision

allision Guest

this is a good topic .support it

16. jojo45

jojo45 Member

any one need help translate in spanish, i can help if really need as you say attn# juan carlos

17. sanblas5

sanblas5 Member

como puedo hacer trabajar a mi caja coolsat 5000 en sur america que bin y si las claves son las mismas directamente en ecuador quito

18. flance

flance Member

Buenas Tardes,

Creci y me educaron en Espana. Hablo y escribo en Espanol per no estoy aciendo la puntuaction porque tengo las teclas en Ingles y no me parece que merece la pena cambiarlas para esto. Naturalmente lo cambiaria cuando sea necesario.

I grew up and was educated in Spain. I read and write in Spanish but I am not doing the puctuation because I have the keyboard in English and it is not woth it to change it just for this. Of course, I would change it when it becomes necessary.

PEACE - PAZ

19. Rebootedc

Rebootedc Member

Buenas.

Aparte de español, el mes pasado me estuve peleando con el exploit Independence para mi PS2. Tenía pensado escribir una especie de guía para subnormales (que es como me sentí yo al ver que no me enteraba de nada con ninguna guía) de cómo instalarlo.

Sin más.
    Saludos.

20. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Just wanted to update this topic, after nearly two years. We've been busy working with upcoming localizations and I'm happy to tell that the Spanish version of AfterDawn is in the pipelines. Actually, those of you, who are still interested of this project, please contact us directly via our feedback form.

I just put the first alpha version of the Spanish AfterDawn online. It still lacks tons of functionality (search doesn't work, logging in doesn't work, forums are missing, etc) -- but it is coming together, soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.