AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Welcome back, Demonoid

news article released on:

Demonoid's tracker has returned to functionality. After being taken down three months ago, in a raid that many thought would be the last nail in the coffin for the semi-private torrent tracker, thousands of torrents have returned. The site's index and forum remain down, however, as the team works to bring the entire site back online. Over the summer, Demonoid was hit by a massive ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 100 messages.

Originally posted by dj-supermark:
i would love to get sign up
@ Bozobub & scorpNZ
Case in point...

I sure hope this was posted with more than just a modicum of sarcasm
AfterDawn Advertisement
What is the actual website to sign in? All the ones I am trying are not working.
Thanks
... -.-'
You don't do a whole lot of reading before you post, do you, gatorcoach1?
Thank You
z3s Unverified new user
Demonoid for ever ...
99.9percentuploader Unverified new user
Originally posted by ChappyTTV:
Originally posted by dj-supermark:
i would love to get sign up
@ Bozobub & scorpNZ
Case in point...

I sure hope this was posted with more than just a modicum of sarcasm
i guess still down ?? any other sites i can use to upload ???
newfiebud Unverified new user
Originally posted by hydr02012:
i thougt the domain was for sale larst time i checked?

u from newfoundland lol i am
You necro'd this thread for that?! -.-'
Matrax Unverified new user
Originally posted by Notcow:
Demonoid always interested me. Shame you can't sign up anymore, otherwise I would probably use it regularly.

Good to see another major Torrent site rise from the grave, though.
i ll give you an invite if it gets back...
demonoid forever,woop woop.
Mr3asary Unverified new user
What is the new URL for the website???
There isn't one, yet.Believe me, AD will run an article, if/when the site comes back up.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 11 Feb 2013 @ 16:37
Originally posted by kaz2055:
oh well, it shows how many people 'loved' demonooid and who miss it. just hoping it back soon - and the original members get in automatically.
+1
alongie024 Unverified new user
why
why not.
ed7 Unverified new user
demonoid should please come back
New member just looking to join and add what i can to the site Thanks Mike
i cant get my old demonoid username and password to work.
does anyone know why?
Harrypothead Unverified new user
I for one am keeping a constant eye open for demonoids return & praying my old login under the name i have signed on here with is still alive, demonoid is the only site i used daily & had 100% trust in downloading from but will NOT be offering ANY invitation codes to anyone i do no know so please do not ask. So i raise a glass to the demonoid op who has reportedly been released from jail recently you have all our support & love for what you do for all of us & i for one offer a big thank you for all your effort to keep the best torrent site alive.
nick1961 Unverified new user
up the demonoid
Originally posted by leif1:
i cant get my old demonoid username and password to work.
does anyone know why?
Have you been living under a rock for the last half a year? Seriously, did you even read the article you're posting too, or some of the previous posts?
Demonoid is dead, only the tracker came back for awhile & I think that's gone now also, so there is nothing to sign in to.
And now for the other reason I posted this, time to unsubscribe to this thread and apparently you have to post to do that.
And now for the other reason I posted this, time to unsubscribe to this thread and apparently you have to post to do that.
Just click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email notification, homes.
...I would have to know that you are able to maintain a good ratio...
That blasted ratio thing NEVER worked for me and many others. I would upload way more than I downed all for a grand ratio of 0.18 and some fwits going on about how much of a leach I was... I hated that broken ratio system on Demonoid with a passion and the ahole members who would constantly bang on about it.

Apart from that... great site :)

--------------------------------------------------------------
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 18 Feb 2013 @ 13:01

Its a lot easier being righteous than right.

Metal4Ever Unverified new user
OK...will (some of) you people STOP PM'ing me for invites to Demonoid please!!!
Read the f'ing article, they don't exist anymore and I'm getting a little pissed off about these continuous PM's looking for invites...enough already
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.