AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Forbes: The iPhone is no longer cool

news article released on:

According to a new Forbes report, the worst thing possible has happened to the iPhone; it's no longer 'cool' with teens. "There was quite some negative buzz about the iPhone 5 and the lack of a real incremental innovation, except for the screen size and weight, when compared to the 4S. So this has an effect on the originality component of coolness," says Insites-Consulting's Joeri Van ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 32 messages.

Originally posted by bmok:
Originally posted by bigdan45:
I don't give a damn who makes the phone. Personally, I prefer the iOS to Android. I don't know why, maybe because I got an iTouch 2nd gen and have liked it since, but there's just something about it I prefer. I could be made by Acer for all I care.
because you are narrow minded
Having a favorite platform that is not based on the manufacturer/developer in any way shape or form is not narrow minded. Perhaps the paste you consume is hindering your judgement.

AfterDawn Advertisement
They never was cool to me. With their ridiculous prices, closed system, and mid level hardware. But Apple have a hell of a campaign team. I take my hat off to them on that.

JB
Originally posted by GernBlan:
Anyone holding on to the iPhone because they're invested too much in iTunes need to learn how to use Google search. There are plenty of free, automatic apps that can convert your entire iTunes library to MP3.

My wife has a Galaxy S3 and I have a Galaxy Note 2. Bluetooth works flawlessly on both of these.
Try installing a 3rd party assistant such as Robin, click the "Answer/hangup" button on the bluetooth device, and select Robin from the list...oh wait...you can't; they blocked that. OK, so just manually open Robin, click the "R" button, and speak into your bluetooth with the handset a few feet away from you...she won't hear you.

I've been an iPhone user the past 4 years, but I switched to android at the start of this year. The jailbreak thing is played out. I want openness and a larger screen. HTC One X+ is my phone now.

There are some things I miss from iOS, but I am happy with my switch.
I've been an iPhone user the past 4 years, but I switched to android at the start of this year. The jailbreak thing is played out. I want openness and a larger screen. HTC One X+ is my phone now.

Originally posted by Memnock:

So nice he said it thrice!

Just my $0.02,

dEwMe
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.