AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Jailbreak iOS 6.x with evasi0n - supports iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad Mini

news article released on:

Team evad3rs bring untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.0 through 6.1. The evasi0n tool was released today, with support for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini devices running iOS 6.x. It is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and takes only a few minutes to complete. You require...5 minutes of your time!A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.5 minimum) or Linux ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 32 messages.

Originally posted by Flasht2:
I have been trying to unlock my iPhone 5 for an hour or so... Tried downloading from various sites as well. The issue seems to be the program not recognizing my device (I'm guessing). The "jailbreak" button never lights up to become a clickable button, no matter what I've tried thus far. Not sure what to do to make it work at this point. Simple program that only needs one button to run, yet that button cannot be clicked on my end.
here is a STEP by STEP tutorial for you at iClarified.com...http://www.iclarified.com/27191/how-to-jailbreak-your-iphone-5-4s-4-3gs-using-evasi0n-windows-61

Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=750
AfterDawn Advertisement
Any problems may arise from applying to cluttered phone, I did fresh update to 6.1 (previously 5.1.1 jb but failed itunes update was forced to dfu b4 update), restored to last backup then run evasi0n, with no issues.
It will not work without itunes installed cos comp won't have apple drivers on.
Anyone stuck at itunes or apple logo just put in dfu then restore to 6.1 (it will erase your phone tho).
Wonder how long before apple roll out 6.1.1

"Trying is the first step towards Failure" Homer.J.Simpson
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 09 Feb 2013 @ 17:49

"Trying is the first step towards Failure" Homer.J.Simpson
I have been jailbreak my Iphone 3gs 6.0.1 by evasion the latest one at 6th feb, unfortunately , we cant use with unofficial sim card ,even I used SAM , but doesnt work shown no services,
Than I hve wrong install the ACutill , from Bingner.com from cydia.
finally all data are lock again , now i cant use my iphone . Please help me to guide someone how to unlock again withhout official sim card. this iphone is Jailed by Telus canada simcard.
asadg Unverified new user
Originally posted by Dela:
Originally posted by Flasht2:
I have been trying to unlock my iPhone 5 for an hour or so... Tried downloading from various sites as well. The issue seems to be the program not recognizing my device (I'm guessing). The "jailbreak" button never lights up to become a clickable button, no matter what I've tried thus far. Not sure what to do to make it work at this point. Simple program that only needs one button to run, yet that button cannot be clicked on my end.
Ouch, didn't get that problem myself, what OS are you on? Obviously try the usual suspects (different USB ports, run the app as administrator, etc.)

me to it never lights up
Hey i tried to jaillbreak an iphone 3gs and it reseted everything i dont have any app icon what i do?
Hey i tried to jaillbreak an iphone 3gs and it reseted everything i dont have any app icon what i do?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.