1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am Going Crazy!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by pandora13, Jul 10, 2005.

1. pandora13

pandora13 Member

Sorry, i am so frustrated with burning this movie! Why can I watch a nero (nrg)file from my hard drive, but it when its burned to disk the dvd player says unknown disk? I've burned in the same way before,they all worked. What am I doing wrong? the file was svcd.ts and i made it an iso than made it nrg. Please help.....I've been at this for days,reading forums,downloading software and so far....nothing! I appreciate any help.

2. solargame

solargame Regular member

try converting it to a different format like the real dvd format. make it a .VOB file using dvdsanta or TMPEG DVD Authour.

3. pandora13

pandora13 Member

thank you. I used tmpeg to convert it to iso, but i will try dvdsanta and see what happens. Much appreciated!

4. solargame

solargame Regular member

no problem dude.

5. pandora13

pandora13 Member

Help again! I used dvdsanta, when I burned it to disk, it only burns the sample. What in the world am i doing wrong? The original file was svcd.ts with rar files(i used mybitrrent.com). i used tmpeg to convert to iso. I converted that to nrg using nero. This plays from my comp but wont burn the actual movie to disk. I must be an idiot!