1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung Phone

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by jayowenju, Jul 11, 2005.

1. jayowenju

jayowenju Member

Hi I have asamsung E720 mobile and have purchased a usb data cable to upload files from my pc to the phone. iam using samsung data suite supplied with the cable. I can get the phone to download the phone book to my pc but cant work out how to A-get files into data suite and B-upload them to my phone. There is a upload melody icon in the program but it will not illuminate to let me use it. Can anyone help please Jim

2. montikar

montikar Member

i have a d500 and am experiencing the same prob. if u have solved it i would appreciate ur help

3. the_goat

the_goat Member

Had this prob with the Samsung SGH- ZV10 upload button was not highlighted, after some head scratching discovered that You have to select files for uploading and then upload button will become highlighted try this.

4. montikar

montikar Member

after some experimenting i realized that to upload a picture i had to select the "download images" file as the destination for it to be able to be transferred. hope this help any other user out there cuz the d500 is a great phone

5. jayowenju

jayowenju Member

Hi thanks for the info. I can upload images but to upload a music file it has to be an mmf file *.mmf I cannot find how to convert mp3 files to mmf any help would be apreciated. Jim

6. the_goat

the_goat Member

7. Targetnl

Targetnl Member

Hey i have the Samsung SGH-ZV10 and i lost the software can some1 send me it please my e-mail is target.robert@gmail.com

Targetnl

8. the_goat

the_goat Member

Hey Targetnl
    The SW for that phone is around 185MB it won't travel as an attachment