1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP3DirectCut Help needed ASAP

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Jammerule, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Jammerule

Jammerule Member

I was going thru a post about using mp3direct cuz I too have a big chunk of audio file that I downloaded from online. I have these unnecessary DJ voices in between the tracks which I want to remove and also split into seperate tracks. I have downloaded mp3directcut and I am having trouble splitting up. Can somebody help me with a quick tut puhleez..!
    Thanks
    Jammer

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

try a free audio editor like Krystal or Audacity

Last edited: Jul 19, 2005
  3. Jammerule

Jammerule Member

well, even if I download and use the software you said, I cant do the editing myself. This is how I ended up with MP3Directcut.someone said it is a good editing software and that is it...I am fed up searching on the net for a noob tutorial on how to cut mp3 files with mp3DirectCut.

4. djscoop

djscoop Active member

5. Jammerule

Jammerule Member

so audacity does cut a single large mp3 file, right! Also just curious to know if it detects the end and beginning of every song? It would be just wonderful if it does it automatically instead of me doing it

6. djscoop

djscoop Active member

the only way programs can autodetect track splits is by reading a cue sheet for the album. so if you don't have one or can't find one (try google) then you have to do it manually. you can also try mp3 surgeon, it is a very basic and easy to use mp3 splitter utility