1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

divxg400 and divx player

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by hector, Feb 1, 2003.

1. hector

hector Member

Here's my problem i got a film in sweden language and im only talk french and english soo i download the subtile french version of the movie and the divxg400. The problem its the movie only works well with divx 2.0 alpha with all other player i try(mplayer quicktime and other) voice and picture are not ok and subtile dont works with Divx media player. I only want to know if its possible to make divxg400 works with my divx player .

Edit: subtile works with every other media player but not my divx player

thx

Last edited: Feb 1, 2003
  2. Tedtage

Tedtage Member

Hi Hector,

I've got a problem that is related to yours. I've been trying to encode DivX from DVD and they all play perfectly using DivX player 2.0 alpha. But I'd like to keep original English language and have the subtitles. And I guess it's not possible to see subtitles in DivX player.
    These DivX I encoded doesn't play correctly in Windows Media Player as other DivX I've downloaded.
    I tried to encode with DivX 5, 4 and 3. They are all the same in Windows Media Player: the image is multiple (narrow shrunk stripes of the complete image) with green vertical bars in between. There's a problem with audio/video sync. Audio is normal while video is a little bit slow.
    I'm still trying to change some configuration on encoding process so as to find out what the problem is.
    If someone can help, please write some information on how to see subtitles in DivX player or to play DivX correctly in another player.
    Thanx.

3. hector

hector Member

its absolutly the same problem audio is perfect but video is slow with all other player then divx :)

i really hope someone help us :)