AfterDawn Forums

winning eleven 9 patch

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

Hey,Can anyone tell me where i can get a patch from for we9.I have bought this game and it is in Japanese.Is there any chance of an English Patch.I would like to start a master legue but it is hard to understand if it is Japanese.
Can somebody PLESE help me.
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
There is infact an english patch for this game. The link bellow is to a forum with the english patch. You'll have to register for the forum to download, but it's worth it. Once you've registered go the the "downloads" link on the right hand side of the page under Patching/Editing. Just look in the PS2 forum and you'll find the patch there. Be sure to read the instructions in the forum about how to use the patches. Good Luck!

http://www.pesinsight.com/
Guys - My thread about "PS2 DVD back-up help..." relates to this d/l

can any of you help with how I can burn it once it's extracted to my Hard Drive? Also how to apply the patch?

Sorry, but I've never done anything like this before...!!!

Thanks!

***~Shakini~***

Using:
P4, 2.8Ghz
512Mb DDR
80Gb HDD
80Gb 2nd HDD
Sony DRU-810A 16X DVD+/- R-RW
Radeon 9550 256Mb
BUMP!

Anybody?????

***~Shakini~***

Using:
P4, 2.8Ghz
512Mb DDR
80Gb HDD
80Gb 2nd HDD
Radeon 9550 256Mb
If you just search you should be able to find a pretty easy guide on how to burn a game. But here's a very quick one...

Once you have the .iso file on your hard drive (sometimes these iso files show up as WinRAR files...DON'T extract them!). Get the patch for Winning eleven 9 at http://forum.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=26205 You may have to register at the site to download it.

Once you have the patch download ppf-o-matic to apply the patch. You can get it here: http://www.megagames.com/psx/psx_ppf.shtml#PPF-O-Matic

Once you've got ppf-o-matic just open it up and browse for the .iso game file and the .ppf patch file. Click apply and it's patched.

To burn the patched .iso file to a DVD just use DVD Decrypter. You can get DVD Decrypter here: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_...

After installing DVD Decrypter just open it up. First go to "Mode" and select Iso Write. In the source area click on the folder and find your patched .iso file. Then select your destination dvd writer (it may auto select this). Use a low writing speed for better quality (4x is usually pretty good). Click the write button and you're set.

Hope that helps and was clear enough for you. Good luck!
Hi there!

Thanks for your reply, most helpful!

I've done what you wrote about applying the patch which was sucessful & I've also burnt the iso to DVD (at 2x speed)...

It said 'operation sucessfully complete' (or something like that) but when i stuck it into the ps2 it didn't read the disc (it shows: please insert a PS2 disc) & shows both memory card slots)

Do you know what I may be doing wrong? When I looked on the back of the DVD it shows about 1/3 of the disc as burnt (ie. it didn't look finalised - if that's what you call it)?!?!?!

Media & Equipment are:
Datawrite Red (V3) 4.7 GB General Purpose 4x DVD-R
BTC 8x Dual DVD RW/R (+/-)
PS2 with DMS3 Mod

***~Shakini~***

Using:
P4, 2.8Ghz
512Mb DDR
80Gb HDD
80Gb 2nd HDD
Radeon 9550 256Mb
BUMPAGE...!!!

***~Shakini~***

Using:
P4, 2.8Ghz
512Mb DDR
80Gb HDD
80Gb 2nd HDD
Radeon 9550 256Mb
Is your playstation 2 modded or are you using swap magic? You can't just put a burnt DVD into the PS2, it won't recognize it. Your best bet is swap magic. It's a dvd that you instert and then swap out when it loads for your backed up game on dvd. If you're not using one of these methods then that's obviously the problem. If you are then I'm not sure what the problem is...it could be the media you're using.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.