1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCD Overburn with Nero 6.6.0.15

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by calluis, Sep 4, 2005.

1. calluis

calluis Member

I have recently upgraded my Nero to version 6.6.0.15, but since installing this version i cannot overburn, in the nero settings i have switched the overburn on but that says it is only for CD's and DVD's, i am trying to burn VCD's and even with the overburn setting on will still not allow me to do it.
    I have been looking through forums and found there were patches released for NERO versions 5 & 6.1 to fix the problem but cannot find anything for my 6.6 version.

can anyone help or advise me.

2. MilesAhed

MilesAhed Regular member

If you can't find a specific fix then the best thing to do may be to downgrade. Every version of Nero Burning Rom I've tried after 6603 disappears when I drop files from Explorer onto a compilation. So
    I use 6603. You might have to experiment to find that newest update where everything works and stick with that. But I'd advise you to back up your registry and/or use system restore points along the way. For some reason if Nero Burning Rom craps out or locks up when it's running it seems to hose the registry settings, at least for itself. So be cautious and methodical.