1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble with Futurama

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by luusyphre, Sep 4, 2005.

1. luusyphre

luusyphre Member

I'm having trouble with Futurama Volume 3 DVD set, actually just with the first disk. First off, when I load disk 1 in my drive it takes DVD43 minutes instead of seconds for it to give me the green light (or face, rather). When I open up the IFO file with ratDVD it won’t let me check the “Main Movie” checkbox and the quality setting gets bumped up to 125 and I can’t change it. I’m only having this problem with the first disk, the other three disks don’t give me any trouble.

Does anyone know WTF is going on? Has anyone else had this problem with this or any other DVD? Does anyone know how to fix? I have a feeling that the first DVD has extra security measures just to demoralize pirates; making them give up and not even touch the other disks.

2. ballers

ballers Member

Im a newbie too If you need help go ask from Stinky i think he is the best gamer out there he help me on many things that i need help on so remember to thank him