1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

[​IMG]

A Awesome Cell phone

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  2. Neverhap

Neverhap Guest

Many thanks, gerry1.

I am not here very often, but when I am, it is to help, where I can.

And, thank you for that.

3. Ripper

Ripper Active member

@Domreis: Sure looks it xD

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy...well I'll be damned; contributable is actually a word with the same meaning as contributive. That ruins all the fun I was going to have about the English boy with the terrible English LOL! Having grown up speaking French, I could never figure out why English isn't spelt Inglish.

My bitch today: My favorite recliner/rocker bought the farm. There goes another $700! (my favorite Salvation Army store didn't have one)!

Satan was blamed for causing this jerk to microwave his baby girl!
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/20/baby.in.microwave.ap/index.html

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007
  5. greensman

greensman Regular member

Gerry1 is you can't find something decent cheaper than $700 you need to move to a different city. LOL. I can buy 2 chairs for that price here but of course that's only during there buy one get one free deal. hehehe. Now you could like me and get the Grandparents to buy new stuff and give you there old stuff. LOL. Wait you gotta be old enough now, OLD that is, that maybe you don't have living GP. :( WEll maybe a rich friend then. :p

....gm

My complaint of the day!!!! After a long week last week and having to work in the rain and 4 12+ hour days I have to return to the salt mine for more. YYuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!! Oh well gotta pay bills somehow, right? Oh and to add I think I have some sort of sinus badness going on too. :(

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Greensman...LMAO! My dad will be 101 years old in two weeks; his mother was born in 1857 (we think)...can only go by baptismal records. She was over 100 years old too when she died; I was just a kid though so I remember her only vaguely. I actually have her old porcelin kitchen table though & a hoosier (sp) with all these little drawers for spices written in french which is worth a fortune but my family would string me up by the gonads if I ever sold it! We only have one pic of my great grandmother who also lived to be over 100 and she died in 1906 just after my Dad was born. They died much younger on my Mom's side. So, in my family, you either live to be over 100 or you die in your 50s which leaves me in a rather precarious position!

7. billybob

billybob Regular member

Ahahah! So there! It WAS right!! *Spits tongue out at gerry* So i was right and you were wrong!! :p:p

And besides, my english is actually very good im told...did i ever send you a piece of my english classwork gerry? I think i did im not sure.

LMAO!!

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy:

No, if memory serves, you sent me the whole thing ;)
    I was quite impressed actually.

9. ireland

ireland Active member

10. billybob

billybob Regular member

My mum is doing my head in!!! And i have F*****g exams tomorrow!!!

Why, of all times, after bugging me and bugging me for months to revise, when i start revising and worrying, would u starty picking at me and having a go at me!! im so mad!!

11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Billyboy...after bugging me and bugging me for months to revise... I'm not altogether sure what that means but if it means what I think it means, then just have patience. In some respects, mothers never change. I was 40 years old and living in another state and when I was going on a trip, she'd still call to remind me to bring socks and underwear. At your age, its annoying; when you're older and she's still doing it, you'll get a chuckle out of it.

Edit: Just a further note, my mom died twenty years ago but even death hasn't stopped her. Just last week, I could hear her voice in my head nagging me to so some spring cleaning LOL! Appreciate your mum while you still have her meboy; the years go by faster than you think!

12. ireland

ireland Active member

now this is a bitch

Symantec BSOD attack on China
    [​IMG]
    p2pnet.net news:- Millions of Chinese computer users have been hit by the dreaded BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).

Symantec's Norton Antivirus package disabled "millions" of PCs in China, says China state news agency Xinhua, declaring the crashes a, "heavy blow to people's daily work and ongoing business"

News of the Symantec-generated BSOD shutdowns came on Friday, says the story going on, "The common symptom is that the computer may suddenly encounter a blue screen and then be prompted with an error message. The same problem remains even after a reboot of the system.

Symantec confirmed that the incident, "resulted from inappropriate handling of upgrading AntiVirus software," says Xinhua, going on that according to a company spokesman, "the company was now working hard on a possible solution".

The story continues:

The latest virus Norton database was upgraded on May 17. According to some PC experts, this software, after the upgrade, would regard two essential system files (netapi32.dll?lsasrv.dll) as viruses by mistake and clear them away from computers installed with Windows XP. That causes the computer to be locked up even after a reboot. Experts also confirmed that those using the simplified Chinese version of Windows XP and Norton AntiVirus will also be affected.

Currently, China has an estimated number of several millions of users who have installed their computers with Windows XP and Norton AntiVirus, a popular computer security software package.

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland ... that's scary because I use Norton ... any threats here that you're heard of?

14. ireland

ireland Active member

gerry1,get ye self Acronis.True Image in case ye have a problem.
    this will save ye arse.....
    http://www.acronis.com/
    and back ye computer once a month like the 12th of each month..b-4 windows update on a secondard hard drive......

with Acronis.True Image. and ye can make a cd that will let ye get to ye backup image files.outside of windows...

as for norton,i heard nothing else as the 5-17-07 update for us was ok..

15. ireland

ireland Active member

16. ireland

ireland Active member

Fair use? It's a joke

p2pnet.net news:- Federal law allows citizens to reproduce, distribute, or exhibit portions of copyrighted motion pictures, video tapes, or video discs, under certain circumstances without authorisation of the copyright holder.

This infringement of copyright is called 'fair use' and is allowed for purposes of criticism, news reporting, teaching, and parody.

Not.

Check this out >>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Monday 21st May 2007)

go here to see the video
    http://p2pnet.net/story/12284

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland...thanks for the info and the link. I was just at their site reading the details and it's well worth the $50.

18. billybob

billybob Regular member

@Gerry,

Yes i appreciate that, but the day before an exam and ive been revising all day, i walk in the house and my mums shouting at me for not having my room tidy, then when i tell her to leave me alone ive been revising all day she says its not working with me living there.

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy... what exactly does it mean when you say "I've been revising all day. Seems to be one of those words we use differently on opposite sides of the pond.

I'm sorry that there are such problems and I know it must hurt to hear sh** like that. Please feel free to email or PM me if you want; I know that such discussions don't belong here in the forums but feel free to email if you want some thoroughly useless advice LOL!

20. Neverhap

Neverhap Guest

I believe he means, he has been studying all day for his exams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.