AfterDawn Forums

how to join subtitles with a movie

This discussion thread has 9 messages.

Hello,
I have this movie in Japanese and I want to join it with this text document file which is the subtitles.

If anybody know which program I can use I would be grateful.

Thanks
▼▼ This topic has 8 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Depends what you mean by join and what format the movie is in.
Well mine is in AVI format. I want to hardcore the subs in the video.
yea i want to know also. I have the final fantasy movie and i have the english subs downloaded all i need is a way to make the subs appear on screen so i could see them. When i go to properties it says "file type: Video clip" can anyone help me.
Search and download directvobsub. Subtitles should show automatically on WMP.
But what I want to know is how to hardcode the subs into the video. So I can have them burned to a VCD that'll have the subs. I've seen people do this but there subs are out of sync with the video and I want to know the solutions as well.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 18 Sep 2005 @ 5:46
thanks man i will do as you say
MGSnake I am having the same problem as you now i got the subs working perfectly on windows media player but i don't know how to burnn it on a dvd and make the subs appear.
http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?howtoselect=5;20#5;20

Look there. You'll definately find your answer.
which one should i look at?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.