1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I convert bin/cue files to DVD

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by babyeuan, Oct 10, 2005.

1. babyeuan

babyeuan Guest

Hello,
    Is there anyone out there how knows if it is possible to convert bin/cue files back to dvd format?

If so could you please tell me how it is done and what software is needed as im at a loss. I can convert most other formats just struggling with this one.

Any help would be great

regards
    huggies

2. gstar20

gstar20 Member

you can mount the .bin file to a virtual drive such as daemon tools and extract the mpeg file to your desktop, once you have done this rename your file to cd1 and cd2 (reason for renaming these files is so you don't over write the files) afetr that you can use what ever program you want to convert the AVI to dvd.

3. reiddar

reiddar Member

After I download a .avi or other format how do I put it onto a disc that will play in my dvd player? I think it only plays dvd +/- rw and mp3's.

4. bsmall

bsmall Member

I have bittorrent copy of a movie in bin/cue format. I did use Daemon
    Tools to mount the file and burn the file to 3Cd's. I would like to know how to convert the Bin/cue file to a dvd format?
    A previous answer to this question was to mount the bin/cue file with Daemon tools and extract the mpeg file. I am unsure how to do this. Could someone please explain it simply. I am very new to this part of dvd copying.

5. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

6. bsmall

bsmall Member

thanks for the information about ISOBUSTER, it worked great, I just burned it with NERO and all was well.