1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A8N32 SLI Deluxe

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by shirow, Oct 24, 2005.

1. shirow

shirow Guest

I was wondering if anybody was going to try this mobo?
    oh and sorry for the double post but does anybody play any Online first FPS sli'd? bet this mobo will be great for it!

2. rugripper

rugripper Guest

just looked at it.this board looks like it screams gaming.you might want to wait for reviews.theres a processor amd coming out next spring that has ram build into it.you might want to wait for that new tech.i think the next gen pc are going to be sick.

3. shirow

shirow Guest

theres a processor amd coming out next spring that has ram build into it? wow do you know the amds processors name??

4. rugripper

rugripper Guest

im not sure i think its called the m2 but im not sure.i read this on the asrock site.i just bought a new motherboard and there an expansion slot for ddr2 ram and this 940 pin cpu thats coming out.im sort of glad i bought this budget board.the mb has agp and pci-e slots for video and a sata 2 slot.im waiting for the processor to see how fast it is.suppose to come today ups cant wait.if you look at other post:help me build a computer by sumik you can see my setup

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2005