1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help making a backup of StarWarsBattlefront 2

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by geestar20, Nov 3, 2005.

1. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Hey all, your dear ol' buddy -geestar20- needs help making a backup of the ORIGINAL "StarWars Battlefront 2"

I have made a successful copy of STBF 2 with Alcohol 120% using SecuRom 4x5x but this game is protected by Securom 7...hhmmmmm

I have used SR7.stopv1.0 to hide any virtual drives and I have also tried using Virtual-cd-hide but all I get is "Do not use a backup error" I even tried to make a .mdf/.mds image but I get an error saying not a valid image.

i even went to gameburnworld to see if I can grab a no-cd fix but this also did not work since this is a mini image made by Alcohol...DAMN!!

So has anybody made a successful backup either it be an image or cd backup?

PS I do not have a dvd version (if there is one)

2. um4r

um4r Guest

Geestar..i'd like to chat to you..got email or hotmail?

i was following ur tips on how to crack games...like getting rid of the copyright...

using aray scanner and alocohol..it worked good on warcraft 3 ROC however it isn't working so well on WC3 TFT...could u help me out dude?

thnx man..ur advice rocks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2005
  3. distar

distar Guest

I have also been trying to backup Battlefront 2 with no success. I have tried Alchol 120, Burnwrite, Daemon Tools. Nothing seems to work. I even tried ClonyXXL and it couldn't determine the encryption code. I have the DVD version of SWBF2.

4. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

um4r

did you not read the rules that say you shouldnt post your email address on public threads. you should send a private message if you wish to disclose such information. youve left yourself open to many a spam bot id edit that post if i were you

also id just like to add that if your using daemon tools 4 sr7stop doesnt work with it so try using daemon 3 instead it may answer your problem