1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want your Nokia unlocked, Do It Yourself HERE Plus Tutorial, Infomation on 6630 & 6680

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by psxnut, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psxnut

psxnut Regular member

[bold]If you are in Europe you may save youself some time waiting for a forum member to generate a code for you. Go Here http://www.unlocknokia.us/index.php[/bold]

[bold]For your info and if you are in the US another great forum for help is http://www.unlocknokia.us/index.php [/bold]

[bold]Instructions for unlocking your Nokia fone.[/bold]
    Most Nokia fones need a sim inserted from a different provider than your fone is locked to.When you boot your fone it will say something like "phone restricted" or "Enter Code" or something similar. Enter the code generated into the fone with all content, no spaces.If you have a group of codes, we have found that code 7 normally works, but if not try 1 then 5, no more, as you only have a total of 5 wrong code entries.If one of these 3 doesn't work chances are you have the wrong codes.
    To get P hit the * key 3 times, to get W hit the * key 4 times. When you hit the last # you should see a message like "Restriction OFF". If you see this you have unlocked you fone successfully.
    However, some Nokia models require no sim inserted at all (mainly USA) but this varies from model to model. When you see "Insert sim" Enter code as above, when you see "Restriction OFF" you have unlocked your fone. If your fone displays "Restriction code not allowed" then chances are your fone has had more than the allowed 5 wrong tries. You will need to get a cable unlock from your local fone shop.(Normally cost about 5 bucks (U.S.) or 10 quid on Treasure Island (U.K.)).
    [bold]And for you real thicko's out there(LOL) for an animation on how to unlock your phone with a code, go here --> http://www.lur.nu/unlock/how_to_enter_codes.php

Important info about 6630, 6680 & 6682.[/bold]
    As of March 21 2006 these 3 fones are not, unlockable with code, unless you manage to get a code from the original network provider of these fones. Any programs or people who claim to be able to unlock them, are more than likely a hoax or even worse a con, do not pay for any unlock proceedure or you will get stung. You have been warned.
    [bold] There is no point in posting any request for a code for these fones on the forum, requests for them have been requested so many times, I personally have got tired of repeating the same answer over and over again.Replies to these requests are being ignored by me from now on.[/bold]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  2. Ketola

Ketola Turned ninja Staff Member

Stickied and cleaned up.

Please don't post any requests to this thread.

3. sean26

sean26 Member

what about the 6670

4. icepari

icepari Member

Ps
    You are not quite right. There are people who unlock this phones. I just unlocked 5 phones in Belgrad.I don`t know how the man do it but my phone from 3 UK is here and works with all Bulgarian Operators

5. b0ba

b0ba Guest

@icepari:
    His name is Dejan Kaljevic. Well known person on GSM market.
    The price for unlock is 80E afaik.

6. psxnut

psxnut Regular member

icepari

Maybe you confirm who this is?

B0ba

If it is, then at this moment in time I stand corrected, Dejan Kaljevic is indeed a man in the know, he is the original cracker and program writer for the program for flashing patched unlock s/w for DCT3 Nokia's, things must be moving in the right direction.

Please all, still don't ask for codes for 6630 & 6680, instead maybe direct a PM to icepari, for more info on these fones.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
  7. icepari

icepari Member

Yes he is the Man indeed. And the price is 80 Euro . He can unlock up to 50 phones per day.Bu i think he takes only more than 100-200 phones orders. My phones got unlocked cause a lot of people gave their phones for unlocking.
    Best regards

8. hk1488

hk1488 Guest

who can help me?
    i has 6680, but i not know where, i can find the unlock code??
    can U help me??

9. j35

j35 Member

Hi,
    I'm glad to find this forum on the net.

I need to unlock my Nokia 6010 as well.
    My service is T-Mobile in USA.
    IMEI --> 010335002240305

10. psxnut

psxnut Regular member

[bold]What part of the above don't you people understand[/bold]

11. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

I was just noticing some talk about the 6670. I can unlock these phones for free. Some of them have 2 locks on them which would require entering 2 codes. Depends where the phone is from. If I am around and I see one on this site, I'll be happy to show proof that it can be done. I'll run an IMEI check on the phone first before answering any requests on this model.

Check [bold]Lukasz69[/bold] Unlock verified!!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  12. tomlambie

tomlambie Member

AS OF THE 25/11/2005 THERE IS NO UNLOCKING SOFTWARE AVAILABLE TO UNLOCK NOKIA 6630 AND 6680 PHONES BECAUSE NOKIA WANT £65,000 FOR IT.
    BUT AS OF 29/11/2005 I WILL HAVE IT !
    SEE... Link Removed
    FOR DETAILS OF NEWLY RELEASED SOFTWARE.
    THIS SOFTWARE WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO REFUND SOME OF THE MONEY IT IS GOING TO COST ME AND MY COMPANY AT A FEE OF....(SEE WEBSITE FOR DETAILS)
    .........FRIENDLY UNLOCKER !

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  13. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Your website is setup with the purpose of selling unlock codes?

This makes your last post unauthorised advewrtising on this forum. This is for assistance, not advertising. However, you can contact the administrators if you are interested in advertising on this site.

14. tomlambie

tomlambie Member

ok, sorry.
    can you please email me details and prices of advertising on ur site.
    yours, tom

15. kaur41

kaur41 Member

hey alien..i tried the codes you gave but they dint work..ru sure they were right...
    my imei is my imei no: 357969/00/098422/4
    nokia 6230i its on o2 but id like to use orange and tmob sims in the phone. thx

16. stopfraud

stopfraud Member

tomlambie - are people actually getting codes from you now -- i have been w8ing nearly a week

17. tomlambie

tomlambie Member

stssosp fraud.
    this can`t possibly be as our website only opened on tuesday to the public.
    therefore would suggest lies!

18. landroni

landroni Member

The first link did the job for my Nokia 3140. Thank you.

19. kordy

kordy Member

Please help me, I have a nokia 6630 and I need unlock it. Is there anybody who can help me with this ??? Some people says that 6630 is unlockable, is it true ? If you have any software for unlock please send me to: [bold]removed[/bold]

thanks

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@kordy - no email addresses, pls see the Forum Rules in my signature

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.