AfterDawn Forums

7 Sins Password help!

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

Hey all,

Having a problem with 7 Sins password. Downloaded the files from www.games4U.com and they are all rars. The problem appears when I try to extract the files, as I am asked for a password. I have searched on their website (the password page) but I am still unable to find it. Hopefully someone will be able to help!

Jin666

Proud Member of Afterdawn Forums..!

Current PSP Life: 2.50 > 3.03 > 3.03 HEN > 1.50 > 3.40 OE-A > 1.50 > 3.03 OE-C !
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Still unable to locate any password for the files... let me know if anyone has any luck.

Jin666

Current PSP Life: 2.50 > 3.03 > 3.03 HEN > 1.50 > 3.40 OE-A > 1.50 > 3.03 OE-C !
PAL or NTSC.... only password I knew of it to have was from solops... www.solops2.com-sevensins <-- actual password from there.

What was the exact filename of the rar?

Loads of different rars... all password protected. n7w.7sins.part01 n7w.7sins.part02 all the way up to part14

There is also a n7w.7sins file (without a part.. at the end)

Thanks,

Jin666

Hmm... dont know which release that is, and my searches turn up nothing. You can try to download a little program I've used in the past that often times will get past the password for a rar file. You can find it on my web storage site... URL TAKEN DOWN DUE TO FORUM RULES. .

ModeratorsPlease let me know if this is not allowed and I will take it down immediately. This is just a program located on my personal web space.

EDIT: Sorry Mods, I thought it might be against the rules, but tried anyway. Has been fixed.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 15 Nov 2005 @ 6:07

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=torrent+passwords&FORM=MSNH&...
try some of these
i can find all the major sites but games4U i can't find anywhere
maybe it is in a read me file or something?

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 14 Nov 2005 @ 11:49

Thanks for the help guys, Ill report back after I try these theories out!

Jin666
This whole thread breaks forums rules. I'm extremely disappointed in everyone who's participating.................................

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
This discussion topic is closed. You can't post to this topic.