1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO CONVERT .MDF & .MDS IMAGES TO A ISO IMAGE

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by cnb1703, Dec 5, 2005.

1. cnb1703

cnb1703 Guest

i just download a psx game (digimon world 3)and when i unziped the file it showed up two images one was called dw3.mdf the other dw3.mds.i been reading all over the net on how to convert these files to a format that my epsxe emulator can read like a .bin,.iso,.img format but all i found were a bunch of sites saying i had to use daemon tools to mount the image then using isobuster to make it into a iso format but i have no idea how to do all that (im kind of new to all this) so if anyone could give me a detailed step by step walkthrough on how to convert the files it would be greatly appreciated or a website that has one. thank you

2. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

Hmmmmm, ok you need to get UltraISO, this program is great because it's intergrated with all the ISO burn formats such as ISO, BIN/CUE, Nero (.NRG), or CloneCD (.CCD/.IMG/.SUB)and much much more...

Visit this link to go to the following site to find out more information on UltraISO.

http://www.ezbsystems.com/enindex.html

Hope this helped... ;)