1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flipper disc

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by ozzy214, Dec 5, 2005.

1. ozzy214

ozzy214 Regular member

What is the best way to back a flipper? Ya know a double sided disc. I would like to add both sides to one dvd 5 or dl...any ideas?

2. GlueEater

GlueEater Regular member

If you can somehow find a way to fit a flipper onto a DVD5 I still wouldn't do it. I can't imagine how that would look. A flipper is basicall 2 DVD9s if your lucky then it's a DVD9 and a DVD5. But you can probably do it w/ a DL. Just rip both sides to your HD then Shrink both files via shrink or Clone etc.

3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Whoa...a flipper can be much less than a dvd-18. http://www.afterdawn.com/glossary/terms/flipper.cfm

As GlueEater said (the second part), rip both sides to your HDD, making sure to name them side1 or side2 or something to distinguish which is which. Open DVD Shrink, go to Reauthor, DVD Browser. Open the first side and place it on the left side, do the same with the second side and backup.

4. ozzy214

ozzy214 Regular member

Ok I see said the blind man. Damn I was hoping there was a way to retain menus too. Oh well....guess I will have to do it the hard way then. Thanks though. Ya know the funny thing? This the movie sleepers and they dont even have at the end of side 1 a screen telling ya to insert side 2...lol. :>

5. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

What the hell were they thinking? LOL

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member