1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. jobey

jobey Member

Well my order number is 25279 and my despatch notice came through at 11.51 this morning. (Thankyou Mike)

I'm hoping the reason he has not been back on here is because he's been working his ass off getting these orders packed. I'm not making excuses for him, i'm as annoyed as the next person about the lack of communication. As has been stated, a simple message on his site would have been enough.
    Anyway, i hope everyone gets sorted sooner rather than later. Merry Christmas.

2. emmapople

emmapople Guest

Order #26339 I AM SOSOSO ANGRY . Get them sent on your site it says ORDERS after 18TH will not get deliverd in time for xmas MINE WAS BEFOR!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2007
  3. PC1477

PC1477 Member

Like many others on here who ordered on 10th Dec I received an E mail advising that items now dispatched. Order no 25009.
    Now the problem starts getting it thro the busy Christmas post.
    best of luck for the rest of you folk.

4. NIK75

NIK75 Guest

GOOD BUT I DID NOT RECIEVE ORDER NO..
    MY ACCOUNT SHOWS NOTHING HAS BEEN ORDERED???

THE MONEY WENT FROM ACCOUNT STRAIGHT THE WAY....

I JUST HOPE I AM NOT BEING RIPPED OFF?

GOOD LUCK GUYS

5. bigjohn6

bigjohn6 Member

Why is your username "LOCO"ENG mr moderator ???
    Could it be something to do with you rebuking people's posts who have young children who's Christmas will be ruined by this conman ???
    This "MIKE" deserves ALL he gets.....Are you going to be at his garden gate to protect him some more when busloads of dissatified customers arrive at his front door to confront him ???
    I think not !!!
    In future direct your adverse comments to MR. "MIKE" and prove yoursrlf to be a proper moderator!!! not a "LOCO" one !!!

6. roonsta53

roonsta53 Member

my order was meant to come today and..........
    guess what.........
    ITS NOT HERE!!!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  7. hanc

hanc Member

Yea. Shame its still not arrived though. tomorrow is another day. There is still hope I suppose.
    :-(

8. TNM

TNM Member

2 days later, and its not come as a surprise - no goods.
    I too have reported the company to Trading Standards and I urge everyone else to do the same. We may not get anywhere, but lets try and stop this happening to others.

9. NIK75

NIK75 Guest

MIKE MODEL GADGET

IF YOU READ THESE THREADS THEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY WITH AN
    EXPLANATION TO WHERE MY R4 AND 1GB MICRO SD ARE......

IS THERE A BLACK HOLE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE/BUSINESS AS THINGS DISAPEARING !!

3 WEEKS WITH NO CONFIRMATION WHAT SO EVER......NOW THAT'S A PROFFESIONAL COMPANY _______NOT !!!!

REPLY...TAKES SECONDS...PEACE OF MIND...HAPPY CUSTOMERS...MORE BUSINESS IN FUTURE...YOUR JUST GIVING YOURSELF A BAD NAME!!

MR JOYCE

10. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

This thread really shouldn't exist as Afterdawn hasn't recieved advertising or given permission for this Mike fellow to conduct his business here. Instead we are leaving it open for you and the others who feel you are being duped by this company to try and get some answers. Although it's obvious the answers are getting fewer and less frequent. I don't condone this business practice and there isn't anything I can do about it, but I do have a responsibility to protect users here who persist in posting their email addresses which violoates rule 10...

It is also my responsibility to caution members about any foul language they may be using as this isn't an adult only forum, but many youngsters run around here and I'm sure their parents wouldn't be happy to know that we let those with foul mouths go uncontrolled. So before you question my actions perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the rules which you agreed to when you signed up as a member on this wonderful forum.

11. essexads

essexads Member

Whois Record

what i have managed to find out about him

Domain Name: MODEL-GADGET.COM

Registrant:
    N/A
    Chairuddin Chan (***email removed by loco***)
    2A River Way,
    Ewell
    Surrey,KT19 0HH
    GB
    Tel. +44.07979648571

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  12. F44

F44 Member

Order #26091 (Processing)
    Order Date: Friday 14 December, 2007 Order Total: £70.73

Products
    2 x M3DS
    - Add microSD Card in: 1GB microSD £65.48

Sub-Total: £65.48
    Total: £70.73

please can you sort this out. you've taken the money out but it still says processing. can you at least update the status, i dont want to be charged for this twice. £70 is alot, but then again ive seen guys on this forum spendin over £100. sorry guys...a quick questio, has anyone here got charged and had an email confirming that? i checked my acount and the full amount went through but no email no nothng, it even says still ptrocessing..can anyone shed some light over this matter? thanks, and mike...keep at it, he should nearly be done, if all the customers who ordered on the 10th have got their items dispatched then he should have moved onto the next dat orders (11th)..i could be wrong..just a theory.

13. NIK75

NIK75 Guest

NO CONFIRMATION NO ORDER SAYS IN MY ACCOUNT NOTHING HAS BEEN ORDERED?? IM WELLANGRY NOW AS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MISLEAD THINKING THIS IS A DECENT SITE / COMPANY !!

JUST TO REPLY TO 1 EMAIL TO CONFIRM - IS THAT TO DIFFICULT!!

COME ON MIKE YOUR DIGGING A BIG HOLE....

WAITING IN ANTICIPATION....]

MR JOYCE - R4 CARD AND 1GB MICRO SD - ORDERED 3 WEEKS AGO....

14. nr152522

nr152522 Member

I have given up hope with this guy. I am definately going to report this to the police when I get a chance after work. I will also see if I can make a claim to get my money back. If it does manage to come through then I will return it immediately for my refund.

Im the meantime I have ordered elsewhere. The CycloDS Evolution is available from most places in the UK now. I just ordered from http://www.modchip-store.co.uk and these guys are fantastic.

I don't like to usually complain but seriously after not returning my emails and calls I am extremely annoyed as I am sure most of you are. This is not the way to run a professional business. This guy "Mike" is not a business man but a rogue trader.

Merry Christmas all!

15. F44

F44 Member

NIK75, has he taken the money out or your account? havng not sent no confirmation mail?

16. NIK75

NIK75 Guest

YES MONEY CAME OUT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.....

IT'S NOT HUNDREDS BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!!

SICK OF WAITING NOW POLICE MUST BE INFORMED...

17. F44

F44 Member

sorry about that, yeh it dosen't matter how much a person spends, any amount is just as bad. hope your order gets sorted soon NIK75

18. aceandy

aceandy Member

i paid on credit card and got a e-mail right away and a order No

19. essexads

essexads Member

So dod i but i still got ripped off no order nothing 15 emails send nothing back rang mobil its turned off rung office mail box full think this is a giant scam

20. griff01

griff01 Member

my status just changed hope this helps some as you should know were you are in the que

Order #25331 (Despatched)
    Order Date: Monday 10 December, 2007