1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daemon tools 4.00

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Teme80, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Teme80

Teme80 Guest

When i try install daemon4, appears error message `Internal setup error`
    and setup program crashes. Could anybody help???

2. Bird7

Bird7 Regular member

It blue screened me i wouldnt use it

3. tbiggs

tbiggs Guest

my system crashed also . i didnt get the blue screen of death thank god but it did crash . when it restarted all was well . i also bought a handy prog called virtual drive for my daughter and her simms games ( her friends kept scratching her disk and i got tired of buying new ones) and it also crashed her system but again after reboot all was well . i wonder if theese prog are designed to do this maybe its like they have to force their way in like windows os doesnt agree with something in the code.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2005
  4. Bird7

Bird7 Regular member

use alcohol 120, it has a virtual drive or even microsofts own virtual drive, i think its MVD(im wrong)

5. tbiggs

tbiggs Guest

ive been wanting to get that app for a while now. have heard it can copy most gameing system disc true or false ? and what does alcohol 52% do? i just bought the new roxio so im gonna have to waite a bit . but i definatly am going to buy the dload soon. as my daughters freinds and im sure her to keep scratching the heck out of the roms and im stuck to pay the bill or i never hear the end of her begging and crying. i bought the virtual drive but u have to rip the game and put it in a folder and play the game from there. its very nice but i dont want to have to buy 1000 gig drive to hold her games. i would like to be able to simply burn a copy and play from the copy so we dont have the storage issues .. tried to burn games - mostly ea games - and it just never works . i have mastered dvd burning at least enough for me to do what i want. i would like to be able to start backing up our software and games as i do not like using hacked and pirated software and games - have tried some and in my case they dont work like they should and u cant update them either . i like buying the real thing dont like the prices or having to buy them twice because of scratches or missplacing them but sice i have no luck backing them up it is my only option for now until i can get my hands on the tools and knowledge i need to get the job done . yr suggestions would be great ! alcohol ? 120% or 52% and a descent guide or strategy on the easeist method of backing theese kind off projects up .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2006
  6. Bird7

Bird7 Regular member

if u want the pro alcohol 120 pm me.

7. Deanie

Deanie Guest

Hi Everyone.

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to be posting this question. I just recently installed the Damien tools program. Everything was fine. I downloaded Swat 4 from a bit torrent site. I was able to mount the game no problem with the damien tools. However when I go to play the game it says. "Wrong disk inserted. Please insert the original disk into your cd/dvd drive"

Just wondering is there a crack for it not to need the cd? I think they may be just wondering if anyone else has run into this. Thanks in advance for any help you can shed on this.

8. Bird7

Bird7 Regular member

megagames.com

9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Deanie, read the forum rules above about posting & cracks as asking for cracks & key gens can get you banned!!

10. tbiggs

tbiggs Guest

cant help you with the crack issue , but asuming you dloaded the game because you did not no how to back your personal copy up, try burning the iso and simply play the game with the burnt disc like you normaly would .