1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

********shameless plug for Bill Lonero***************

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by darthnip, Dec 23, 2005.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

hey guys and gals, now before you crawl up and down my arse, normally i would not allow this, but Bill is such a good friend of the forums that he deserves a mention here. any guitar players out there, or music lovers of any kind would like his work. It is instrumental guitar rock of the utmost magnitude. Bill and I hooked up on a thread where some moron was bashing music sharing and Bill, as an artist, came in and told everyone how independant artists rely on music sharing so their hard work can be heard. Bill is a busy guy lately working on the new cd and getting ready for the tour (hell yeah!) and dont have time to visit our little place much anymore, but we still want him to know we respect him as an artist and thank him for his input as a true artist that understand why we share music sometimes. lets show him a little love. I will see to it that he gets this thread and checks it on occasion, so if you like his work you can say so here, he loves the feedback, good or bad. Anyway, i'm not going to ram it down your throats, just go check it out www.lonero.net

and if you dig it, you can come on our IRC channel and i can send you a sampler of his music. and for all of you moaning "oh but it's just instrumental" yeah i thought the same thing until i actually heard it!!!

[​IMG]

2. darthnip

3. Mr_Taz_UK

Mr_Taz_UK Regular member

Have heard some of this and I have to say [bold] It Rocks !![/bold]

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

I'm not usually into instrumental music but his stuff is definitely worth listening to. Listened to half of the Slather cd so far and I must say it's pretty darn good!

@Lonero
    Txs for sharing your music. If you ever play a show in the dc area I'll be sure to check it out.

5. zippyd

zippyd Active member

yep, definitely a convert here.....
    added his link in my profile page....

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

hummm alot like Steve Vai, good stuff

7. darthnip

dont forget to get in touch with me on IRC and i can hook you up with a mega sampler :)

8. darthnip

bump - and did I mention he has a Guitar forum on his site?

9. andmerr

andmerr Guest

and yes darth we are still all waiting for the promised music.......remember