1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Things Piss Me Off

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by GrandpaBW, Dec 29, 2005.

1. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

The Owned thread is closed.

@Doggy_Bot: If you are really only 11, I hope that you grow into something besides the scum that you appear to be now.

@Amnubiss66: You are ignorant. (Referring to your asinine statement about the government allowing 911 to happen.)

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

read this Bruce [bold] DAMN BRAINWASHED LIBERALS [/bold] they will never get it!!!!!!!

Thought you might be interested in this forgotten bit of information..........

It was 1987! At a lecture the other day they were playing an old news video of Lt.Col. Oliver North testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings during the Reagan Administration.

There was Ollie in front of God and country getting the third degree, but what he said was stunning!

He was being drilled by a senator; "Did you not recently spend close to $60,000 for a home security system?"

Ollie replied, "Yes, I did, Sir."

The senator continued, trying to get a laugh out of the audience, "Isn't that just a little excessive?"

"No, sir," continued Ollie.

"No? And why not?" the senator asked.

"Because the lives of my family and I were threatened, sir."

"Threatened? By whom?" the senator questioned.
    "By a terrorist, sir" Ollie ans! wered.

"Terrorist? What terrorist could possibly scare you that much?"

"His name is Osama bin Laden, sir" Ollie replied.

At this point the senator tried to repeat the name, but couldn't pronounce it, which most people back then probably couldn't. A couple of people laughed at the attempt. Then the senator continued. Why are you so afraid of this man?" the senator asked.

"Because, sir, he is the most evil person alive that I know of", Ollie answered.

"And what do you recommend we do about him?" asked the senator.

"Well, sir, if it was up to me, I would recommend that an assassin team be formed to eliminate him and his men from the face of the earth."

The senator disagreed with this approach, and that was all that was shown of the clip.

By the way, that senator was Al Gore!

Also:

Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners."

However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands, The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released.

Thus Mohammad Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified.
    It was censored in the US from all later reports.

If you agree that the American public should be made aware of this fact, pass this on.

there are pictures with the email i got so if you want the complete email with the pics PM me ,Burce

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2005
  3. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

lol oh boy you should see the PM that Doggy_Bot sent me. The kid is a crazy crack snortin' young feller.

Kinda looks like Andy Milonakis...

Doggy_Bot is a....how do you say....a "jolly" feller. "Oh Golly" eh Doggy_Bot? I'm very good at telling gay folk apart from straight folk, and lemme tell you, Doggy_Bot seems about as straight as a circle.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2005
  4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

well as far as iam concerend the SOB can find another site to post at!!!!

5. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Whoa, whoa. BURCE?

6. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I dont know either DoggyBum or his mate amnubiss66 but I agree that his conduct is unbecoming and he certainly shows the immaturity of an 11 year old.
    How many times do the Mods have to pull him into line before giving him the RED BUTTON??

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Doggy_bot - if you're reading (i know you are as you spend far too much time in the safety valve) - you need to wean yourself off the safety valve/pointless posts

8. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Bruce, I thought that aswell buddy. It was only for the sake of to juveniles that the thread was closed. That may sound a bit silly considering I am still 'juvenile' or 'a minor' myself at the age of 17, but it is common sense that you don't mention things like that. Why mention acts of Terror and that proclaim that fact that you are Canadian.

This dude has been warned more than once by Creaky, ddp, darthnip, Jannejt..and also got ireland pretty annoyed. That's five warnings that I have seen.

Doggybot, fix up, start helping and get out of the safety valve.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2005
  9. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

there are one or two other 'safety valvers', they know who they are too. i think they should be made to hang out in the console forums, trust me, that's punishment enough for anyone; i only go in there for offensive posts and i come out feeling like i've been in kindergarten.

10. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

And I see this now?

I'm not gay you!@! Well if I continued any longer yes I would be banned :p

And I suppose I should start calling you the Pope? Just a thought?

Last but not least,

Pretty strong words their Mr.Wallace? But I will consider due to the fact my Grandfather was in WWII, fighting with the Brits :) Anything a war veteran says, I consider.

I'll be off here (here as in the Safety Valve) for a month, and hopefully things will change ;)

With my attitude, ofcourse.

11. Lethal_B

Nope, not at all. But compared to you I am!! All I am saying is that you rarely help, and you spend all your time in here. You pop around making stupid comments, and I have no time for you.

Strong and very just. You wanna learn some respect.

Yep, you do.

Thanks for ruining a decent thread with your stupidity and immaturity..

I have no wish to speak to you again. You keep out of my way, I'll keep out of yours. Have a nice life.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2005
  12. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

13. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

14. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Alfred E. Neuman for president!

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

2nd!!

16. gear79

gear79 Guest

wow, seems like he is in more threads then i knew about.
    quite the attention getter he has made himself, and @ 11 yrs. old to boot.

17. Lethal_B

It is that pre-puberty stage where one craves attention....

18. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

but maybe not longer here!!

19. ireland

ireland Active member

SITE IS SLOW TONIGHT
    as she will be at the afterdawn new years party..
    [​IMG]

20. gear79

gear79 Guest

got any more good ones for PM ireland??! !lol