1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does pansat 2700 have automatic keys

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by lodgekey, Jan 13, 2006.

1. lodgekey

lodgekey Guest

Does pansat2700a have automatic bins such that it would plug in keys until it found those that worked?

2. lodgekey

lodgekey Guest

i have recently read something on ecoustics.com about downloading an auto roll; would this do what i am talking. And if it does, how often will it work? Will i have to eventually download a new one? And let's say that i had a pansat 2700a; would i have to connect it to the internet to receive this auto bin. So i am assuming this auto bin is some kind of computer file.

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Yes, use the 140 bin for auto roll feature on the 2700A. You have to download the bin file and install it into the 2700a. Auto roll has been out about a month and so far it works very well. As far as needing another update later, it depends on what D**H network does with the encryption process later.

Jerry

4. kidchaos

kidchaos Guest

Downloads for your Pansat 2700A, can be found at http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm
    It's very simple, I did it for my friend who bought one, and took only 2 minutes. Here are the Instructions...
    Download Procedure for Pansat 2700A /2700E ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

1.Connect RS 232 Null Modem(#2,3 crossed)
    cable between the receiver and PC.
    2.Turn the receiver power ON.
    3.Open the GTRom Loader V3.37 (Pansat 2700A).
    4.Click BIN FILE and select the Bin File to be downloaded.
    5.Select FILE TYPE and click Download.
    6.Do not interrupt the receiver power while downloading.
    7.Press OK after Download Complete!! appear on the PC screen.

after it is done updating, the unit will power down, and reboot. Do not unplug it, until it has rebooted. That can really mess up the unit, from different post's that I have read.