1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program to Tag All my Music...

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Eazyduzit, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eazyduzit

Eazyduzit Regular member

I have a large music collection on my computer. I have winamp and a lyrics program called winlyrics but it dosnt have all the lyrics on there. I need a program that will scan all my music and tag them inside the mp3 lyrics, music info etc. Any help will be appreciated

thanks

2. Bird7

Bird7 Regular member

hey chum i did a little search and found this baby; http://www.abyssaudio.com/
    direct quote from their website:"

Today's hardware and software audio players rely heavily on accurate tags to identify music files.
    This program will help you organize your music collection, especially if it includes hundreds or thousands of files.

eMusic Tag Editor is an intuitive program that takes care of all your audio tags needs. Friendly, easy-to-use interface allows you to organize your work very fast. What are WMA and ID3 tags? Read here...

The tags are not only useful to display or identify a song. With this organizer you can quickly rename all your files using tags. It looks much better, your files are all in order and easier to find or archive.

What key features make eMusic Tag Editor one of the best program for tag editing?
    • eMusic displays the tag information from all of the files in current folder or scanned folders, in a convenient table for blazingly fast editing. Edit ID3v1 and v2 tag fields (such as Artist, Album, Year) for several files at the same time or whole albums. If you want more, fill the additional fields - artist web page, composer, album cover art and etc.
    • Rename your entire audio collection using the embedded tag information within music files.
    • Easily get the tags from filenames (supporting folder structure).
    • Apply your local CDs information retrieved from CDDB.
    • eMusic lets you automate tasks and process tags with one click.
    • Export/import tag information to HTML, TXT, or Excel files.

The program features search, auto-correction, Unicode support, undo/redo, playlist builder and much more.

Use eMusic Tag Editor, get your files in order and save your time!"

3. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

4. Bird7

Bird7 Regular member

what a waste of time on my behalf

5. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

<<smiles>> @ bird7 --- is why i said in my post GRrrrrrrrr !! I got caught like you a few times -- not long ago !! Tonight, the guy had already posted the same question 4 times and they all active threads even after I reported them -- maybe there is no moderators online !

OOOoops.... the moderator did close them !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2006
  6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed due to multi-posting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.