1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adobe Premiere Pro won't run

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by gyoung04, Jan 26, 2006.

1. gyoung04

gyoung04 Member

Hello to everyone. I have just transferred all my software to a new computer running Windows XP.

I installed all the other components for Adobe Video Collection Pro and they all work but Premiere Pro. It gives me the box "Adobe Premiere Pro - Product Registration" and in it it states, "This version of Adobe Premiere Pro has expired". This is v. 7.0 and was only installed on the other computer but never registered or used because the other computer was too slow and therefore, the new computer.

Does anyone know why this is happening? All the folders, plug-ins and information for the software is installed but it won't get past this box.

Please help.

Thank you very much.

gloria

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

By all means, do email Adobe to get a copy of your registration number ! They will be happy to supply.

3. gyoung04

gyoung04 Member

Hi:

I have a registration number. The software is completely installed on the computer but it won't let me run the program.

Any suggestions?

4. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Adobe should be able to explain to you why the software you paid good money for is not accepting your serial number then or giving you the possibility to put it in ............

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2006