AfterDawn Forums

anydvd trial expired??just dl'ed it!!!

This discussion thread has 11 messages.

heinen81 Suspended due non-functional email address
trying to back up new sony movie....did my research and found that dvdd and shrink will not work without anydvd running,so i did some research on anydvd and was extremely impressed in what i read....so i went to download the trial fully expecting to buy it if it allows me to back up lords of dogtown, but once i install it and reboot, it says my trial expired??? never even ran it! any ideas??
▼▼ This topic has 10 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
pazzini Suspended account
You must of had it on your computer at sometime otherwise you will be able to run the programme.

Ask members of your family or anyone who has been allowed on your computer.

Also check your registry to see if it has been installed at some point.

Sorry, apart from that I have no idea.
heinen81 Suspended due non-functional email address
thanks for the reply. im single and this laptop is only 2 mos. old so im positive no one else downloaed it....ive always been a dvdd and shrink user so i never had a need to try it until now...so im sure i nver dl'ed it either
Is your laptop from a shop, or is it second hand?
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Jan 2006 @ 12:10
EDIT
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Jan 2006 @ 12:11
Just buy it anyway it's excellent software and you are updated for life.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Jan 2006 @ 12:11
@heinen81,
You HAD to have downloaded AnyDVD trial once on that PC, OR, Someone did, this is the only way you would get that message. No Matter, if you want AnyDVD, just buy it. Recommend go ahead & buy CloneDVD 2 while you're at it. You can get both Licenses for much less than buying them seperate. You will never regret buying these 2 Excellent programs! The Combo will back up anything out and do it with Excellent results quickly & effectively. pazzini is correct, you'll get Lifetime Updates too. With AnyDVD. Slysoft Rocks!

Use The Best Media for The Best Burns! TYs, Verbs,(Made in Taiwan) Sony MIJs (YUDEN000 T02), Sony Made in Taiwan DVD+R 16x, Maxell MIJ, RITEK G05.
Just a quick side note, DVDFab with shrink worked on Lords of Dogtown for me. Nothing else running in the background.

I completely agree with bunnyrip.
@ebega,

This adds to the threads disscussion..... how?

no multiposting, you already asked this here - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/294582

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
This discussion topic is closed. You can't post to this topic.