AfterDawn Forums

ANIO Service , ANIWZCS2 Service????

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

I have these 2 programs ANIO Service,ANIWZCS2 Service installed on my computer and i dont know where they came from. I have run adaware 106 and norton antivirus 2006 and everything seems to be ok. I think it has something to do with my airlink Pci wireless network adapter. does anyone know anyhing about these things. I did some some research online about them and some people say not to mess with it or your wireless card will go out and some other people say that it could be a trojan. Im really confused on what to do. Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance to all that reply.
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Jeanc1 Suspended account
Those programs you installed when you started using your D-Link applications.

These 2 services are the WPA supplicant for the D-Link wireless utility. They are integrated in the D-Link utility to give you WPA/WPA-PSK support
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 27 Jan 2006 @ 4:05
you know whats funny about that i dont remember installing any of that stuff
Jeanc1 Suspended account
Those are utilities -- so if you do not want them-- you can safely remove them first! Then :-
It's a matter of re-installing your D-Link software thru the O/S find hardware wizard. Windows will find the drivers only on your D-Link CD and install them for you !
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.