1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*HOT* Tech News And Downloads, I Would Read This Thread And Post Any Good Info

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ireland

ireland Active member

Birthday Colour & its means below

[​IMG] The International Coffee And Gift Shop Chat Room

Please listen up,this board the Safety valve is a place to let some steam off..as it can be ridiculous ,stupid.Enjoyable,entertaining,boring,fun,jerky,childish,insane,
    harebrained,asinine,juvenile,sensible,jokes,movies,baseball,basketball,hockey, sports of any kind or any thing ye can think of what it can be..so please lets not jump on any posters.
    Lets make the Safety valve a fun place to be and to post..
    lets have fun..even post pictures.AND ANY HOT NEWS....

Birthday Colour & its means

If your birthday is between......

December 23rd~ January 1st = Red

January 2nd ~ January 11th = Orange

January 12th ~ January 24th = Yellow

January 25th ~ February 3rd = Pink

February 4th ~ February 8th = Blue

February 9th ~ February 18th = Green

February 19th ~ February 28th = Brown

February 1st ~ March 10th = Aqua

March 11th ~ March 20th = Lime

March 21st = Black

March 22nd ~ March 31st = Purple

April 1st ~ April 10th = Navy

April 11th ~ April 20th = Silver

April 21st ~ April 30th = White

May 2st ~ May 14th = Blue

May 15th ~ May 24th = Gold

May 25th ~ June 3rd = Cream

June 4th ~ June 13th = Grey

June 14th ~ June 23rd = Maroon

June 24th = Grey

June 25th ~ July 4th = Red

July 5th ~ July 14th = Orange

July 15th ~ July 25th = Yellow

July 26th ~ August 4th = Pink

August 5th ~ August 13th = Blue

August 14th ~ August 23rd = Green

August 24th ~ September 2nd = Brown

September 3rd ~ Septemeber 12th = Aqua

September 13th ~ September 22nd = Lime

September 23rd = Olive

September 24th ~October 3rd = Purple

October 4th ~ October 13th = Navy

October 14th ~ October 23rd = Silver

October 24th ~November 11th = White

November 12th ~ November 21st = Gold

November22nd ~ December 1st = Cream

December 2nd ~ December 11th = Grey

December 12th~ December 21st = Maroon

Decmeber 22nd = Teal

------------------*RED*-------------

You are the cute and lovable type, You are picky but always in love...and likes being loved. Fresh and cheerful, but can be "moody" at times. Capable with people, nice, soft and they can love you for the way you are. Likes people who are easy to talk to and can make you feel comfortable.

--------------------*CREAM*------------

Competitive and sportive. Don't like losing and always cheerful! You are trustworthy, and very out going. You choose love carefully and don't fall in love easily. But once you find the right one, you don't let go for a long long time.

---------------------*TEAL*-------------

You are mostly interested in your looks and have high standards in picking love. You think and make a solution precisely and hardly make stupid mistakes. You like to lead and is easy for you to make new friends.

---------------------*GREY*---------------

You are attractive, and active. You never hide your feelings and express everything that's inside. But can be selfish at times. You want to be noticed, and don't like to be treated unequally. You can brighten up people's day. You know what to say at the right time, and you have a good sense of humour.

----------------------*GREEN*-------------

You get along well with new people. You are not really a shy person, but sometimes you can hurt people's feelings by your words...You like to be loved and noticed by your lover, but mostly you are single waiting for the right person.

----------------------*GOLD*--------------

You know what's right and what's wrong for you. You are cheerful and out going. It's hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

----------------------*PINK*--------------

You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negative thoughts, and you look for the sort of romantic love only found in fairytales.

---------------------*YELLOW*-----------------

You are sweet and innocent. Trusted by many people, and have a strong leadership role in relationships. You make good decisions and make the right choices at the right time. You dream of a romantic relationship.

--------------------*MAROON*----------------

You are intellegent, and know what's right. You like to make things go your way, which can sometimes cause trouble for not thinking about other people's feelings. But you can be patient when it comes to love... Once you get a hold of the right person, it's hard for you to find a better love.

---------------------*ORANGE*------------

You are responsible for your own actions, and you know how to treat people. You always have goals you look towards, and are competitive. When it comes to friendships, you find it hard to trust someone, but once you find the right friend, you trust them for ever.

----------------------*PURPLE*------------

You are mysterious, never selfish and get interested in things easily. Your day can be sad or happy depending on your mood. You are popular between friends but you can act stupid at times, and forget things easily. You go for people who are trustworthy.

-----------------------*LIME*-------------

You are calm, but easily stressed out. You get jelous easily, and complain over little things. You can't get stuck into one thing,but you have a capable personality for everyone to trust you and like you.

-------------------*SILVER*---------------

You are imaginative and shy, but you like trying new things. You like to challenge yourself. You learn things easily, and like "Hard to get". Your love life is usually hard and confusing.

--------------------*BLACK*---------------

You are challenging, and have the "guts". But you don't like changes in your life. And once you make a decision, you keep it that way for a long time. Your love life is also challenging, and different.

---------------------*OLIVE*----------------

You are warm and light hearted. You seem to flow well with friends and family. You don't like violence and know what's right. You are kind and cheerful and don't envy other people easily.

---------------------*BROWN*-------------

You are active and sportive. It's hard for other people to get close to you, but you fall in love easily. But once you find out you can't get something, you give up and let go easily as well.

---------------------*BLUE*--------------

You have low self-esteem and are very picky. You are artistic and like to fall in love, but you let your love pass by, by loving with your mind, not your heart.

--------------------*NAVY*----------

You are attractive, and love your life. You have a strong feeling towards everything and are very easily distracted. Once you get angry at someone, its hard for you to forgive them.

-----------------*WHITE*----------------

You dream and have goals in your life. You get jealous easily and you don't react to things easily. You are different and sometimes thought of highly by others.

---------------------*AQUA*-----------

Your feelings change suddenly and easily. You are always lonley, and like travelling. You are truthful, but listen and believe other people too eaily. It's hard to find love for you, and get lost in love easily. Sometimes you also get hurt by love.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2006
  2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

The coffee is hard and tastes like my keyboard...

3. ireland

ireland Active member

hello any one alive out there,i do have a cup of coffee...and i like coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,irish coffee..
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  4. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

Yeah ireland, i saw your post, and fired up my coffie pot. Had a cup of french vanilla with lots of cream and sugar. Doesn't that smell good? Had to eat a virtual donut though. Didn't want to drive out for the real thing even though krispy kreme is open 24 hrs here not far away. :) I'll probably crash soon though. That coffie made me sleepy. . Yes, im not normal.

5. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Coffee tastes and smells horrible.

6. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

coffee is nice with about 3/4 tablespoons of sugar and a few ginger biscuits :p

7. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Whooa!! Bad cofee!! Ireland, throw us the sugar, mate! LOL
    I need to drink this to go with my medication: 'vitamin' supplement!

8. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

Ive found enough added sugar and cream makes almost any coffee bearable. Ive been drinking coffee for years, and still mispell it :). Beer tasted bad the first time i drank it, but that didn't stop me. Maybe coffee is an aquired taste. Drink enough of it, and it is sorta like legal crack.. Well, maybe not that powerful..

9. ireland

ireland Active member

to ye health afterdawn-ers,a wee drop of the irish whiskey in ye coffee will fix ye up..this morn,afrernoon or at any time..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  10. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

After sleeping about 3 hours last night, i must have drank the equivalent to 2 pints of black coffee... And some Red Bull as well... Overdone it! Now i'm kinda trying to get the balance right... Got Jack D as well as some medicinal tea to do that job... lol

11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Ahh...coffee, redbull and hard liquor. I've done it myself...its a total shame to waste one's intoxicated state on something like sleep!

12. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Exactly Gerry! The problem is that i have to go to work tomorrow... But as always i have enough ammo to counter it... LOL

13. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

ireland
    That coffee looked good. Whats that green stuff? Leprechaun excrement?? Just kidding.. :) It really looks good. Might even have some Baileys Irish Cream in it?

14. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

I'll stick with the Irish whiskey without the coffee ;)

15. ireland

ireland Active member

good morning all time for some coffee and breakfest
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  16. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

*Drools at the sight of the english breakfast*

17. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Where are the

-mushrooms
    -sausages
    -black pudding
    -hash browns..

..beans??

You gotsta have the baked beans in there aswell :)

18. MaxBurn

MaxBurn Regular member

ireland showed us all how good we should be eating for breakfast. Damn now im hungry. I didn't think that glass of chocolate milk i had for breakfast would hold me for long, and one look at that spread convinced me i need to eat more.. :)

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Lethal_B: what is "black pudding"? ... Gerry

20. Starrift

Starrift Regular member

Mmmmm coffee ^_^ in the words of little Billy,
    "OMFG COFFEE ROXORZ TEH BIG ONE111!"

> http://www.linuxbench.org/Posting.html <

After Dawn should post this in there forum rulse threads LOL

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.