AfterDawn Forums

Any DVD Expired

This discussion thread has 33 messages.

ok so my trial period of ANY DVD has now expired and I tyied uninstalling and downloaded a new ver and installing but got same expired message. how can i get full ver?

I love psobb but i need a credit card # to get back on :(
▼▼ This topic has 32 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Pay for it...

Dropbox: http://db.tt/p5P9bH1d
System 1: Core2Quad Q6600 O/Ced @ 3.15 GHz, Gigabyte GA EP35 DS4 mobo, Zalman 9700, 4GB PC6400 RAM, Sapphire Radeon 2600HD Pro, Samsung 920BW 19" Widescreen LCD, Hauppauge! PVR-350.
System 2: Core2Duo E6400 O/Ced @ 3.2 GHz, Gigabyte GA 965P S3 mobo, Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro, 2GB PC6400 RAM, PNY GeForce 6600, Hyundai B70A 17" LCD.
laz305 PM me your email address I can help you.
The trial lasts 21 days, then you need to purchase it to get a license key.

"Buy it! well worth the money"
i have a key. i installed AnyDVD on my laptop as a trial version and cannot figure out how to enter the key.
thanks
Close AnyDVD (just right click on the fox in the lower right hand corner and choose exit), goto where the key is located and double click on it. Restart AnyDVD, that's it. Make sure that it's regestered to you.
hi john: thank you. i successfully closed AnyDVD. however, i am not sure what you mean by 'go to where the key is located'. i have copied the key number from my desktop [which is at home and unfortunately, unavailable to me for ther next month or two - i am in an apartment near where my wife just underwent a bone marrow transplant].
thanks
vlad
You can either purchase it, or learn how to use VOB Blanker, either way you'll get your back-ups done...
@vlad
When you purchased anydvd you should of gotten by e-mail a file, this file contains registration information and the license key. Copy the file (it should be named Key.anydvd) to a folder on your desktop, with anydvd installed on your system and disabled as explained, just double click on the key.anydvd file, you'll get a message like successfully regestered and a path description click ok and restart anydvd. At this point anydvd should be regestered to you and display the license number/key, to view this just right click on the fox in the lower right hand corner and choose settings, the info will be located on the last tab to the right (click on it to view).

Hope all is well with the wife.

edit: @XxRUINSxX, he states that he has a key, which would indicate that he purchased it already.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 17 Feb 2006 @ 6:51
There is no way to enter a serial #. Pay the money. If you got a legit key all you have to do is double click it. If you paid for just a serial # somewhere else you probably paid too much. But wait! Slysoft will take your money and give you the real key. LMAO
Buy it! It is one of the best investments I have ever made.
What version of AnyDVD are we at these days?
AnyDVD 5.9.1.1
as i mentioned and as john also mentioned, i have paid for it.

john, thanks. i will try it.

vlad
You can copy the key to a disc and load it on your laptop to get it to work also.

thank you. when i get home again to my desktop i'll check to see if i still have it.

vlad
You are welcome vlad, give my regards to the wife.

@the rest

how many times has this identical thread been started?

6-7 times
Not as many times as how to backup "The Fog" or Madagascar problem ones. LOL

Learning more but still leaning on a Newbie status! :)
LOL

Someone is always looking for something for nothing...

Seems to be the American way.
I second that...but it doesn't stop with americans.

we Canadains are cheap too. Its all that American TV we watch. :) LOL

Learning more but still leaning on a Newbie status! :)
What do you find on American tv worth watching? I think it sucks. That's why I watch so many movies.
Quote:
Its all that American TV we watch.
LOL
Quote:
What do you find on American tv worth watching? I think it sucks. That's why I watch so many movies.
We've got "My Name Is Earl" and "HOUSE".

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.