1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help my buying feel safe

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by alb55, Jan 31, 2006.

1. alb55

alb55 Guest

Ok, i figured it out:
    http://www.gameboy-advance.net/nintendo_ds/play-nds-roms.htm
    --------------------------
    To play NDS ROMS (i wanna play snes ect) on Nintendo DS console for free you need the following things:

GBA Flash Card
    GBA Flash Linker / Writer
    DS Pass Key
    --------------------------
    So now, i gonna shop a little.
    1. Witch of these should i buy? Do you really need 1gb of
    space? I can rewrite and delete games?
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/s...ption=search-amazon&field-keywords=Flash+Card

2. bubsy

bubsy Regular member

this is mad confusing

3. Krystovar

Krystovar Regular member

4. booshaka

booshaka Guest

You guys need to check out www.gbatemp.net if you want people who know about the GBA and DS scene.

buy none of these. Either get a M3 (www.m3adapter.com) or supercard (www.supercard.cn). You will need a passkey (passme) to play DS games or homebrew emulators on the DS. But I would just use the passme to flash your firmware (flashme) <--Google it) so you don't have that stupid thing sticking out of you DS slot.

The emulator for the SNES on the DS is still in its beta. The PSP SNES is really good and just came out w/a update today or yesterday (i forgot which). But good look trying to find a psp w/a firmware w/2.0 of below to run or be prepared to go through a bunch of crap to get homebrew running on it.

www.m3adpater.com
    www.supercard.cn

PS - if you bought that flash cart from the link above.... that really sucks for you!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2006
  5. alb55

alb55 Guest