1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Burning Rom 6.6.1.4-----NeroVision Express v3.1.0.25 UPDATED 1-31-06

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by ireland, Jan 31, 2006.

1. ireland

ireland Active member

COPY AND PASTE THE FTP'S IN YE BROWSER TO DOWNLOAD

Nero Burning Rom 6.6.1.4
    per baldbear

Release date: January 31st, 2006

Nero Burning Rom - With tools for mastering CDs and writing to erasable RWs, you get a capable WAV editor, an MPEG-1 video encoder, a CD cover designer, and a virus scanner. Nero Burning ROM is a strong choice, whether you're an advanced user or just getting started with CD burning.

Nero 6 - The Ultimate solution for Data, Video, Photo, Audio and BackUp!

With Nero 6, Ahead Software presents the follow-up to the famous burning solution Nero Burning ROM 5.5. And what a follow-up!

Nero 6 is now the name for a whole suite of applications wrapped around the ultimate project launcher Nero StartSmart.

Nero 6 is your All-in-One solution! With all the powerful and fun applications now included in Nero 6, all of your CD and DVD burning tasks can be managed in a breeze. Burning DVD-Video, Photo, Data, Audio or BackUp – just sit back and see Nero 6 handle it all with ease.

But this is only one part of the new All-in-One solution. Nero Burning Rom 6 also includes applications edit audio, mix multiple audio tracks like recording studio professionals, watch VCD, SVCD and DVD movies, listen to music, design covers, optimize your drive´s performance and lots, lots more!

ftp://ftp.us.nero.com/Nero-6.6.1.4_no_yt.exe

NeroVision Express v3.1.0.25

Release date: January 31st, 2006

DVD is now the fastest growing consumer format ever and its hardly surprising.
    Premium quality video, surround sound audio, instant picture control, all in a format that is set to last a lifetime, DVD has surely arrived.
    NeroVision Express guides you through the whole process of creating DVDs, VCDs and SVCDs in an easy and innovative way.

So imagine being able to take all your home movies or video recordings, and transfer them to DVD or CD in a few easy steps.
    Or what about the real time video capture from your digital camcorder in preparation for that ultimate movie creation?
    Well its all possible from NeroVision Express, the new video-authoring application from the creators of Nero, the Worlds most advanced CD/DVD Recording software.
    NeroVision Express can be used by both advanced users or beginners.

Key features :

· Capture your favourite videos to your PC
    · Your video files will be automatically converted during the burn process using Nero's 'state-of-the-art' original MPEG-1, MPEG-2/SVCD, and MPEG-2/DVD encoder plug-in
    · Trim your videos in a fast and flexible way
    · Create chapters using automatic scene detection and/or set chapter marks manually
    · Create and customize menus using pre-defined layout templates and button frames. Add your own background pictures and text design
    · Main menus and sub menus can be designed independently
    · Use the preview mode and the handy remote control to check your video project
    · Burn your captured videos and/or video files on DVDs, Video CDs or Super Video CDs using the same powerful burning engine that has made Nero a household name
    · Wrap your discs in the coolest looking labels and covers with the included Nero Cover Designer
    · By using the same friendly interface that powers Nero Express, burning video to disc will be extremely easy for the novice, and comfortable for the professional

ftp://ftp2.de.nero.com/software/NeroVisionExpress/NVE-3.1.0.25_no_yt.exe

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

nice one ireland thanks............

3. ralliart8

ralliart8 Member

Not much use without the serial number?

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@ralliart8 - i assume you're joking.

@ireland - cheers, i'm surprised Nero's extending the useful of 6.x but i'm not gonna grumble, i shall snag that update tonight

5. ralliart8

ralliart8 Member

Of course, i read the forum rules.

I actually needed nero 6.6.1.3d, the labelflash version that should have come with my new Nec ND4451 drive.Anyone know where i can purchase this software? no luck so far with Dabs or NEC

6. whompus

whompus Active member

From my understanding 6.6.1.4 has lableflash. Try the download as demo to see.

7. ralliart8

ralliart8 Member

Hi
    I already have 6.6.1.4 but it has no labelflash function.
    6.6.1.3d is specifically for my drive and should have come with it.
    But Dabs blame NEC and they blame Dabs.
    in the meantime i cant use the LF facility which is the only reason i bought the damn thing.
    I cant believe its so hard to get hold of, i spent all weekend searching for a download, or somewhere i can buy it, but no luck.
    would sure appreciate a pointer if anyone knows something

8. whompus

whompus Active member

I was told 14 has label flash. Maybe he updated from 13d I dont know. I was also told the next release of 7 will have it as well.

Oh I forgot to mention to make it work in 14 you need to add sn# from nec for it. So you might want to contact nec and tell them you have purchased nero 6.6.1.4 and already purchased the nec. So all you are asking for is the oem sn# for the software that should have been with the drive in the first place.

They will most likely need your sn# from the drive itself.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  9. Gordster

Gordster Member