1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil Apocolypse

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jayquik03, Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biglog9

biglog9 Member

fancymojo
    good link
    it answered alot of my questions

2. hsmith007

hsmith007 Member

Has Anyone had any luck with RE2 Apocalyspe. I ahve tried the following software and had no luck. Dvd Xcopy Platinum, DVDShrink, Decrypter, Clonedvd, dvd43 and anydvd, Nothing works. First tough movie in years.
    Any help

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

I'm still waiting - remember guys, I have to wait for the DVD to come to me, I cannot go get it :(

Will stop back when It comes -

Pete

4. brazen

brazen Member

I imported bpoelstra numbers into DVD Decrypter then riped the files to my hd. then i used dvd xcopy platnium to compress and remove the full screen half.then i used ifoedit to remove the stupid dvdxcopy warning and routed the play button directly to the movie.then i had a beer and watched RE.

5. kyrainman

kyrainman Guest

I have made perfect copies of The Bourne Supremacy and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind with CloneDVD 2/AnyDVD

6. fancymojo

fancymojo Guest

i dont think the problem is with does two movies aleast not that ive heard the problem is with resident evil 2

7. RitekRG

RitekRG Member

8. shyster

shyster Guest

Brazen,

Im a NUB when it comes this. I've recently started making backups and perhaps like many, I'm coming accross my first problem making a backup of(RE2) I've done lots of searching and I'm not able to come across as to how to follow your steps indicated above, by importing bpoelstra numbers into DVD Decrypter.

If you can be so kind as to directing to a proper link or perhaps PM me the proper steps in completing this task, I would be so greatful.

Thanks again,

Omi

9. hsmith007

hsmith007 Member

RE2 can be riped to hard drive using vobblanker, then dvdshrink to decrease the size, third I use clonedvd2 record to blank 4.7 dvd + or -r disc. It works excellent. Good luck

10. vlo_daddy

vlo_daddy Member

Can someone confirm if "Resident Evil Apocolypse" is distributed by Columbia Pictures...I am getting the same "Inserting Dummy Sectors" using Decrypter and froze using DVD Shrink Analyzing portion for the movie "Little Black Book" also distributed by Columbia Pictures.

11. vlo_daddy

vlo_daddy Member

Can someone confirm if "Resident Evil Apocolypse" is distributed by Columbia Pictures.

I am getting the same error "Inserting Dummy Sectors..." using Decrypter and froze using DVD Shrink for the movie "Little Black Book" also distributed by Columbia Pictures.

12. bardie

bardie Regular member

Has anyone had any success yet??

13. akuma96

akuma96 Member

I have also tried many other computers that i have and sill no luck but. it is the first movie that i can not back up

14. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Not to familiar with Decrypter, but has anyone tried what bpoelstra suggested? Did it work? And how did you set it up?

15. hsmith007

hsmith007 Member

YES Resident Evil Apocolypse" is distributed by Columbia Pictures\TRISTAR. Before using DVD Shrink, you must use VobBlanker first, then DVD Shrink and finally CloneDvD2

16. shyster

shyster Guest

I followed your steps hsmith007 :using vobblanker, then dvdshrink to decrease the size and finally using clonedvd2 to copy to a blank disk. This process worked very well. As I stated before I'm a nub to all of this, so i really couldn't follow the steps with importing bpoelstra numbers into DVD Decrypter. If some one could take the time to explain that to me for next time, that would be great.

My only problem while viewing is that it back it up in Full Screen. hsmith007 if you could point out where I went wrong that would be great..

Thanks
    Shyster

17. seanjohn1

seanjohn1 Guest

im also having the same problem with the movie resident evil
    but my question is where do i get vobblanker and clonedvd2 and are those programs free?

18. shyster

shyster Guest

Do a search for both vobblanker and clonedvd2. vobblanker is FREE and clonedvd2 has a 21 day FREE Trial period. After it expires you would have to paid for it in order to continue using dvdclone2.

19. link-16

link-16 Member

hi i'm new here but i been having the same problem with RE 2 i found a program that can extract all the files is the DVD2one but the downside is that the trial version only extract 30 minutes of the movie but the full program extract all the files for 39.99 that the program cost. but if anybody can find a way to do it withouth that program that be greak

P.D
    excuse mi french lol

20. akuma96

akuma96 Member

vobblanker does work and i used dvd shrink after that
    and burn it with nero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.