1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by kinza, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Oh yeah.. sounds really worthwhile going to school then... :|

-Mike

2. solargame

solargame Regular member

hey need_for2, i doubt thats the case, i am willing to bet 100 bucks your just tryin to be a so called "tough Guy" by sayin you hate school. not smart man. go ahead and drop out, but when your on the streets livin from the money people drop into your tin cup, dont come cryin to me :(

3. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

@ Solargame

[bold]Here Here![/bold]

-Mike

4. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

i left school in 2001 and ive learn more by doing a retail training course,an automotive course and using the internet and personal experiance.if i finished school i might have a good job by now but most jobs have a year 11 equivelent test anyway.

5. need_for2

need_for2 Guest

one reason why my taechers ahte me and why i hate them. They hate me cuz i rebell against them and i hate them b/c i cant wear a sports shirt with 69 on the back of it.

6. bobright

bobright Guest

^^ahaha, you cant be serious

7. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Lol,
    Come on..

-Mike

8. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

i never agreed with the way my high school was run.what gives the teachers a right to walk up and demand you let them search your locker and your pockets and take your shoes off so they can see you don't have drugs hidden in them.Its school not prison and what made it worse was some of the teachers use to smoke dope themselves.our school had teachers that were dictators.one teacher use to follow me around at lunch time and tell me to pick up papers.i got in trouble at least 3times for telling her to get F**ked.school is like a prison only the kids are the immates and the teachers are the guards.some of my teachers use to try use blackmail(do what i say or get in trouble for refusing to follow rules) i think some teachers are dictators and the only way they get power in life is to dictate students.

9. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Listen to yourself! School is there for you to learn. Teachers are there to help you learn and to keep you focused and on track!

-Mike

10. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

lol i aint at school any more i left cause of my teachers all i do now is work see friends or im here on afterdawn

11. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

what difference is it to the teachers if i smoke cigarettes and dope.i still did the work and pass while i was stoned.as for pickup papers that has nothing to do with school work either.one of my best teachers once said 'i dont care if you walk out of school go home drink take drugs,smoke as long as you attend my class and do the work to the best of your ability i will pass you'.thats the attitude the other teachers should have.

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

the degradation of human kind is becoming more obvious to the societal conscious; society is crumbling! we're all doomed to a downwards spiral of stupidity and death as we can't figure out what the real purpose of life! no one can find what they're searching for behind a veil of inhibition! oy, tis a sad thing.

13. need_for2

need_for2 Guest

xboxdevil u are right they

14. bobright

bobright Guest

^^i agree, but i dont know about this 'real purpose of life? heh

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2005
  15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

that was my response to xbox's comments on drugs and whatnot, bobright. he questioned society's role in the policing of the more unusual substances, and i basically put out my opinion. society feels the right to crack down on the mind and body altering substances because suddenly the conscience of society has been filled with massive amounts of guilt after the downwards spiral that began thousands of years ago has become ultimately conscious. a scapegoat is thusly required, and rightfully or not, said substances are often granted blame.

as for the meaning of life, my thoughts are, how can you find what your purpose is behind a wall of smoke? when bringing down those barriers placed on you by authority, you are also destroying your very being. the path to personal enlightment cannot be travelled in complete darkness. one must clear the skies overhead to see one's path, or to forge it through the thickest of woods. bring a torch, if necessary, to drive said darkness away; or discover senses that can pierce the darkness and perceive what others cannot. again, the smoke of inhibition destroys these abilities.

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why i sound like a prude when i say i don't smoke, drink, eat, inject, inhale, snort, or shove mentally or physically altering substances up my rump.

may a powerful conscious and alert perception of individual reality be with you :D

16. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

i disagree with you auslander.how can you say smoke clouds our judgement.dope,opium and other drugs can alter your mind and awareness so you see and are open to things that before you would never had considered.some use drugs to bring out their artistic side get inspiration to write and perform rap music.unless you have tryed drugs you should not be qualified to comment on this issue.i personally had taken speed,coke,heroin and dope.i've since quit everything but i still smoke cigarettes and drink alcoholic drinks.

17. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

yes, but in my opinion, those would be hallucinations, not truths. a journey for truth begins with a search into the soul. to find the truth, you must enter your own mind. only through focus and concentration can perception be altered accurately, be magnified to show what others cannot see, not simply what only occurs to one person. the stuff might serve as inspiration, but it does not serve as a guide. for the mind to be it's strongest, it's most amazing, it must be pure and free from constraint, both created by drug and by other surrounding people.

18. bobright

bobright Guest

dude, stop there. leave the RAP at home. ahahaa

and auslander, ya dont sound like a prude, well said and i totally agree with you. :D thougjt you were telling the need_for guy to find this real purpose of life, but i hear where you were getting at. although somethign along those lines doesnt sound bad, this guy really needs to wake up and smell the coffee lol

19. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

by using drugs you can raise your dopamine and seratonin levels giving you happiness and heaps of energy(you might even be able to rap as fast as eminem).its once you stop taking drugs you feel the downside.its rumoured bruce lee saw hallucinations and visions well smoking opium and that helped him create his own martial art and picture the movements in his brain.drugs are neccessary whether prescibtion or over the counter or illegal.doctors use antidepressent to surpress people emotions all the time.dopes more fun and works better.

20. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

edit

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.