1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no$gba + pokemon diamond

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Arkadiy, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Get a DS and the game. I did...even though i dont play it... Get a faster computer or learn how to code and improve the emulator. Theres nothing much more than what u can do it lags because your computer isnt fast enough.(the game uses alot of system resources when uwalk out the door but not when u are inside) Close all your program remove your XP theme and change it to orginal those should clear up more space for your emulator. and if u are on vista, that piece of sh** slow down your computer alot. (get XP) It don't lag on one of my comp (2GB ddr2 ram, 2.6 GHz Dual Core)there was a tiny bit of slow down though even though it didnt say the % number on the side. But it lags on my P4 3.2 GHz HT, 1.5GB PC1 ram, so yea u ned a pretty fast computer. Also heard disabling sound helps too but that freezes the game when u fight, the game dont sense the pokemon fainting sound so it freezes. Also the + button speeds up game play, not much though and sometimes it dont work.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  2. nxtjpage

nxtjpage Member

i cant get past the title page where it shows the pokemon diamond logo. can anyone help me please?

3. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

on defult start is space and f is A button. you got those correctly or it froze right therer?

4. nxtjpage

nxtjpage Member

yeah i tried pressing every button that corresponds to the ds buttons on the emulator and nothing happens.

5. nxtjpage

nxtjpage Member

cuz i can skip through the gamefreak thing by pressing start but if i dont skip it the screen stays black after the gamefreak logo disappears.

6. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Your computer might be slow. It lags the computer really baddly right there. close some applications and try it.

7. nxtjpage

nxtjpage Member

thanx. i put on unlimited mhz disaster 10% 4 emulation speed and it worked in like a minute.

8. klinix

klinix Member

hey,
    kind of a stupid question here, i'm a complete emulator newbie, so go easy on me, i got the no$gba thing with diamond, and it's working fine, i just can't figure out how to save it. supposedly you can use the in game save feature, but i'm not sure how
    thx

9. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Okay, please do me a favour and go and read page 1 of this forum in full. The answer will find you. Please, to anybody on this forum that has a problem, please make sure you've read the whole forum, tried out everything here, and if you still have problems, THEN ask. Please. You don't have to be a pro to read, mr. noob.. Oh and, lets keep this forum to problems only okay? That is why it was started. For the Save-Hackers, why not create your own thread, so you don't end up confusing everybody else. It'd be much appreciated.

10. raikiri

raikiri Member

on my game it freezes up when i enter inton "someones pc" to deposit one of my pokemon. i'm up to the veilstone city gym. any ideas anyone?

11. bcheng

bcheng Member

Hey, I have a very frustating problem in my Pokemon Diamond. I opened the game with No$GBA 2.4B. I had no problem until I reached Eterna City. The Pokemon Storage System always freezes when I entered it. For two times I restart the game completely, and nothing changed. Can anyone help me?

12. Jademalo

Jademalo Regular member

Hmm.. it may just be a bug with the emu :\ its not perfect yet..

13. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

yea happens to me too too many pokemon in the box use pokesav and put the otehr pokemons in other box.

14. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Have you tired any other PC's in the other Pokemon Centers? Eterna City is home to the Grass-type Gym, so stock up on your fire/flying/bug/ice/poison types before the long trek to the town. Train them up on the way, heal up, go and get the gym badge, and then rush the story line till you get to the next town. Be sure to save your game, and then go and check out the PC. It should work. I haven't personally had this problem, but that's what I did for a friend. Perhaps you should try to not keep too many pokemon in the box, ie. save your collecting for after the elite four. I keep most of my pokemon in box 3, and my travel ones in box 1, maybe that's the reason, tough I highly doubt that.

15. WWFCDUDE

WWFCDUDE Member

Hello iam new 2 the site. ive got a mate of a mate who told me about emulators, and iv etried to get them working, but cant, i have windows vista basic could sum1 plz tell me hiow 2 get itworking frm start 2 finish?

16. cfstate

cfstate Guest

ok i've read everything that yall said about saving but i still dont get it could someone please explain it more in depth

17. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Okay, explain, in depth, what it is that you want to know..

18. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Okay firstly, I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'm pretty positive that no$gba just won't work on Vista. Not yet anyway.. You'll have to rely on XP for it to work. Anyone with Vista got it to work?
    Secondly, please read page one for all the necessary instructions on setting up your emulator. If it does work on vista, then you'll want it to be in the proper configuration for the Pokemon ROM to be happy.
    Thirdly, if, after getting all the configurations and it still isn't working, you're gonna have to wait it out till an emulator for Vista is released, sorry.

19. WWFCDUDE

WWFCDUDE Member

[quote Anyone with Vista got it to work?[/quote]

Finally! yes by the way i did get it to work, it lags for a while, but still works, choose wrong starter and now stuck with turtwig! wanted piplup! :[ Its jsut like usual but the extract files is a bit different

20. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Good for you.. By the way, Turtwig ain't so bad, because there's plenty of water and fire types in the early stages for you. I chose Chimchar, but I too wanted Piplup, but decided to get Piplup on the other version of the game(Diamond||Pearl). You could always just restart. Now, I have a question for everyone reading this; Has anybody managed to trade Pokemon using No$GBA on Pearl/Diamond.. I haven't yet found a way to get it to work. I'm pretty sure it doesn't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.