1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED HELP PLZ SUM1 HELP

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Gman122, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Gman122

Gman122 Member

OK I have men messenger 8.0 and it opens fine but ehn i try to sign in it say signing in to msn messenger 8.0 BETA failed because the sevice is tep. univailable. Plases try again later. 800401f3. Now i have tryed 1,000 times to refresh the connetion and do the trobleshoot like a lot but that messeage keeps coming up and it did that with 7.5 it only doesnt work with my computer the other works fine (we are on a home network if that helps). So i need help i have a dsl internet cometion and when i first open the connetions area under the tools for msn it say you are conneted to the internet through wizard network connetion for like .2 sec. So i will try anything to get this working thank you guys.

2. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

use msn messenger 7 then... version 8 hasnt been released via msn yet so obviously its not ready to be used by the public

3. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

Or wait a while for the newer version of the beta, that should be released the all invitees once the "official" beta testers have had time to find the worst bugs in it.

4. rav009

rav009 Active member

open msn>help>service status, then refresh the page that loads up, this will tell you if its the service.

then try theese,

Go to Start
    Click Run
    Enter the following in the box regsvr32 MSXML3.dll
    Re-Start MSN Messenger

if that dont work i bet this will,

Go to Start -> Run and type CMD and then hit the <enter> key.

Then at the command prompt, type ipconfig /flushdns and then hit enter and retry connecting with MSN Messenger.