1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feurio! problem

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Euro, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Euro

Euro Guest

How come whenever I burn using a cue sheet the CD doesn't play on my home player? I get track 1 but can't skip tracks. The weird thing is the tracks show on my CD-ROM just fine. I've been able to successfully burn cue sheets using Nero so I'm guessing my home player isn't the problem. Any ideas?

Euro

2. Euro

Euro Guest

Nevermind. I went back to Nero.

3. minix

minix Member

Did you load the cue-sheet to Feurio CD-Manager or CD-Writer?
    If you do it to CD-Manager you will see the layout of the tracks, hear them, edit them, etc.
    Were the tracks OK in the project and then burn as only one track??
    Or does the disc doesn't play at all in your home player? (What's your burner?)

4. Euro

Euro Guest

minix,

I believe I loaded the Cue sheet to the CD-Manager. The tracks from that one big wav file were seperated on the right side of the screen and I was able to listen to them. When I played them on my player I could only skip from one to two. If I skipped to let's say track 8, it just wouldn't play. I have a TDK burner and I read on the Feurio! site that this burner might not be compatible. That's why I went back to Nero.

Euro

5. minix

minix Member

OK. Thanks.
    If the burner is not supported, then it's typical to mess the tracks...
    If you have a TDK 48x or 24x maybe you forgot to install the latest driver update...