1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"script runtime error: property not found"

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by voyager13, Feb 23, 2006.

1. voyager13

voyager13 Guest

Hi
    Hope this is the right place for this feed.
    I am trying to start a video tutorial from Lynda.com, the first window where I can see the main page opens well, but when I click on a tutorial I see a placeholder and it gives me "script runtime error: property not found".
    PLEASE help.I am a non-techie, please be simple.
    Thanks

2. LVSmith12

LVSmith12 Member

I am having the exact same problem. I'm sorry to say that I have no solution for this... but I can tell you this. I decided to burn it to cd, and I took the program to my school (granted their computers are quite more organized and efficient than mine is) but the cd did run on their computers. I don't know if it is a driver that we are missing or what, but if anyone has any advice, you'll be helpin out two of us.
    Thanks a ton

3. LVSmith12

LVSmith12 Member

Oh my gosh! I just figured it out. On the CD there is a folder for quicktime. Download it! The problem will no longer persist. :eek:) I feel so silly I didn't think of that first, hopefully it works out for you too!
    Good Luck Learning

4. voyager13

voyager13 Guest

Dear me, it actually worked LV. Such a simple solution. Thanks for your help. Have a Great week.