1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digivox in Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by dweeb4, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cactikid

cactikid Active member

only 2 boxes,2007 which is silver and black,xl all black.for the 2007 u need vers 2.800 which autorolls the keys and a null modem cable to flash.

2. gary2005

gary2005 Regular member

hey whats the code to get into the nagaravison settings on digivox to input codes manually any 1 :(

3. gary2005

gary2005 Regular member

got that where can i get the loader for digivox plz

4. cactikid

cactikid Active member

look up a number of posts ,oggnoggs library,eamos library,4 shared.com

5. BairnsRus

BairnsRus Guest

Good evening people,

I am new to this Forum but have been visiting the site for about a three months now and have only just signed up as I would like to ask a question.

I have reflashed my Digivox a number of times previously and when I lost channels two weeks ago, I have tried time and time again, firstly with v4000, then I went back to V2800 and v2600 tonight again with v4000 and now although I get all channels in order e.g. 101,102,103,104, etc, etc they are still scrambled excepting bbc & itv.

Before I reflashed I tried to do a Factory Reset, it asked for a code, I tried 0000 and flashed the box and it's still not working.

Maybe I have a fault in the box has anybody else had this problem? Should I chuck it out and get another?

btw I have the 2007 version silver box, the provider is tw in Central Scotland, the EMU is definately switched on

Please can somebody help me

6. cactikid

cactikid Active member

if u power off box for a min then on,wait 15 secs and see if box updates,u do not have to keep on reflashing with different vers of firmware every time there is a problem.make sure coaxial is plugged into cable input on box,another thing that happens when channel movement happens u will lose that channel,what i do is factory reset 0000 to delete and autoscan ur provider and emu to on and exit out.

7. oliveoil

oliveoil Member

Hi,

I have been using my digivox for about a year now with no problems. However, recently some of the channels particularly some of the sky movie channels have been very choppy and scrambly...stop and start with little green squares type of thing. Anybody any ideas?

Cheers

8. BairnsRus

BairnsRus Guest

Hi cactikid,
    Thanks for the advice, it worked and I now have channels back, keep up the good work

9. cactikid

cactikid Active member

check for loose coaxial cable and scart first,and then try set default key.

10. whackball

whackball Newbie

Hi all. First post here. I to am having the above issue. What is meant by setting the default key?

11. cactikid

cactikid Active member

if there is a dodgy key by using set default key it erases them forcing box to autoroll to look for new keys,called updating.
    menu-system info-ok1004-set default key-exit out-then it should update 0%-20% after 15 secs might go as far as 240%

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  12. Elsie123

Elsie123 Member

Hi Gang - can anyone tell me where I can get new box (looking for 2) with software on them, had silver digivoxs and was unable to update them. Can anyone tell me where to get them in Dublin and also how much,,,,,

Many thanks

Elsie 123

13. cactikid

cactikid Active member

silver digivox can be updated what is ur problem.i bet u have vers 2.5 loaded into box

14. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

I updated one of these (silver) last week without any problems.

15. oliveoil

oliveoil Member

tried setting default key, cable fine, updates fine....only been a problem in the last couple of weeks and only on a couple of channels......s*y premier one example.....anybody else any clue?

16. cactikid

cactikid Active member

channel movement,factory reset,menu-factory settings ok-0000 to delete-----,power off box/on-autoscan ur provider-*** channels found,exit out,menu-system info ok1004,key emu to on,exit out.

17. Elsie123

Elsie123 Member

Hi lads. Got in touch with friend of a friend. He is going to try to update for me. Thanks a mill for all your help. Even the idiots guide for updating wasn't bearing in mind idiots like me!! I'm afraid I was one of those pests just looking for codes & then couldn't even download the "bigm*q" toolbar.... Would be lost without you guys though - thanks a mill for all your help!!

Elsie 123 X

18. cactikid

cactikid Active member

can u not fix it urself

19. pringle77

pringle77 Member

Hello can anybody help me.
    I have a Digivox 2007 Edition,I have very few channells showing the last few weeks ,has anybody else come accross this problem,and if so how can it be tackled?

20. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Look at cactikid's post just three posts above your post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.